Wedge Heel....

it girl

Reaction score
I'm fall in love with wedge heels...
Gisele's shoes really nice!! kirsten dunst's white ewdge heels too..(I don't have a picture of kirsten...but u guyz may be know that shoes that i mentioned..)
I wanna see more pics of wedge heels...
Post pictures!~~ :rolleyes:

I really think Giselle's shoes are great and I love the color

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jul 11 2004, 11:18 PM
Anyone know where I could find a similar pair?

i think gisele's could be by marc jacobs...but i'm not completely sure. :unsure:

I don't usuaully like wedges, and only own a few.
from what I own, my favorite ones are the clear perspex Jimmy Choo with mother of pearl wedge. can't find a picture now.

100071352.jpg
100071380.jpg

i love these two from dior fall 2002 haute couture :heart:

the "dior wedge" has become a house staple since their introduction at the haute couture show, and they're still available to this day in a more toned-down version.

neiman marcus has them in black logo and "girly" logo canvas:

F4S3765_mn.jpg
F4S3766_mn.jpg

i also recently saw them at the boutique in the "surf chick" printed canvas (white or yellow printed with white hibiscus flowers and splashes of water) with a rubber strap.

I have a few. I dont use any of them except a black silk wedge with a black rhinestone leg buckle by max azaria... :heart:... its really cute and goes with almost everything

I don't like any of the dior ones :sick:

I'd much rather have a pair like Gisele's

There's a pair of Christian Louboutin espardille wedge ($245). I saw it in the July issue of US Vogue on page 167. It is similar to Gisele's. Hope this helps!

i happen to adore wedges. I collected a good many for you to see. These are at zappos.com:

Faryl Robin $93.90
Paloma Barcelo $113
Paloma Barcelo $143

All of these are at spiegel.com

$19.99
$24.99
$28.99
$24.99

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads