What are the most comfortable designer shoes? Designer heels?

iheartme

Reaction score
I thought this could be kind of interesting to see what other people think.

I absolutely adore my Manolos but I think my cheaper BCBG Max Azria heels may be more comfortable. I can't decide. I think it depends on my day. What do you think? What is, in your opinion, the most comfortable designer brand of heels?

I find sergio rossi and christian louboutin , and jimmy choo to be the most comfortable.
Havn't tried manalo heels, but have a flat pair which after many wearings is still not comfortable.

I dont think a generalization can by made by designer. I think it depends on the style of the shoes...

chanel and choos are the most comfortable for me.
and as for cheaper brands. hype takes the cake.

I don't find any designer shoe particularly comfortable. I think it depends on the design of the shoe and the shape of our own feet....

But the look fab...I'll put up with whatever discomfort!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like manolos the best- I find louboutins to be less comfortable- but that could just be because they are always a bit narrow- and my feet...

arent :ninja:

but like others said- its all down to the individual shoe style- and cant be generalised

The Manolos Tuccio in the 90mm heel is the BEST and most comfortable work heel ever. I have them in a zillion shades and they last forever.

I have several pairs of Stuart Weismann 4" heels that are quite comfy. I find most all heels by BCBG/Max Azaria, regardless of style, to be very comfy. CL's, Choo's, and Manolo's appear to depend on the style.

BC

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->