what are you going to buy for next summer?

softgrey said:
is grey the most common colour in your wardrobe?...
you didn't list any colours in your post... :unsure:

great list raijin...i think i know the pants you mean...i think they are lovely...

runner...have you got any pics of the items you are referring to?... :flower:
yes, lots of greyish colors
although I like black a lot, sometimes it's difficult, considering the Tokyo climate in summer. anyway I'll take pictures if I get them.
here is leather version of the C diem jkt

Attachments

• cj.jpg
    cj.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 9
  • cjli.jpg
    cjli.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 6
softgrey said:
espadrilles...

That makes two of us..tho my husband doesn't like the idea of me wearing heels and carrying a baby at the same time..afraid I might fall..

Look for the label Castaner Softie..I swear by them..it's coincidentally also the company that makes espadrilles for many of the major fashion houses :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^i'm actually thinking flat espadrilles...check out ysl...they're adorable...

runner...is that you?...nice jkt ...

I'm afraid I haven't seen those..I remember you typing about the in the Espadrilles thread ..nautical inspired right?

Hanne said:
I'm afraid I haven't seen those..I remember you typing about the in the Espadrilles thread ..nautical inspired right?

yes...and adorable...iif i can find a pic somewhere...i'll post...
white red or navy i believewith another colour trim...but with a rubber sole...and then a natural leather cord that wraps and ties around the ankle... ^_^

something by comme des garcons comme des garcons - can't get access to any pictures thou. I don't think they release them to the press.

raijin said:
A small change of plans, im buying CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL!

The man is a genius, his SS05 look-book just arrived and it is the most beautiful summer collection I have ever seen.

Give it up!!! :flower:

despite my protestations earlier today about Prada, I would like to buy a pair of flat sandals by Prada/Mui Mui when I am in Paris. I love how they are uber flat. I know I am a hypocrite. They seduce me like everyone else. soo annoying. I wish I was more disciplined with my lusting....:( :shock:

i'm going to try to get a bunch of basics.. if i don't get sidetracked, which seems to be the case so far.

raijin said:
I believe the pants are round legs - 'bannanas'.
the pants for you raijin

Attachments

• fxp16.jpg
    fxp16.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 11
nice pants runner. i miss you being around!

thank you helena
I'll try to find the photos of comme des garcons comme des garcons.

runner..if you do...please start a new thread for them...thanks...

oh runner that would be so good. I have been rabbiting on about them so much it would be good if someone else could actually see them.

00190f1.jpg

I'd like to buy this but it will be too £££ I reckon.

i know runner - i am sorry. my computer skills are getting worse. i just tried to copy & paste & it didn't work. sorry

I could find nothing but these t-shirts, sorry.
there are not enough pictures to start a thread.

comme5.gif

commecomme1.gif

comme4.jpg

comme1.gif

rei.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back