what are you going to buy for next summer?

when do the summer sales start, gotta plan my campus visits around that time.

balenciaga moto in baby blue.. if i can find one.

peasant tiered skirts in many many colors..white, lavender or sky blue maybe.

a watch. probably from technomarine.
what i really NEED is a nice metal watch, but everything i like is absolutely out of my budget (rolex and cartier... :ninja: ) so a casual technomarine will have to do.

i really want to get a small tooled-leather messenger bag.
im trying to find one on ebay, but i cant find anything i like.
maybe i should do some "research" on yahoo and look for sites that sell those..

polo shirts.. in royal blue, white, and grapefruit

long beaded necklaces - a la MK olsen :D

pair of wedge sandals. maybe in silver. (i just bought a gold one by the way)

still debating over the chanel 5066 vs YSL goggles.....

thats it.. cant afford to buy more than that..:cry:

zzz said:
i just want an IS300 from Lexus

is that the hatchback ... or the cute little one? i was looking at lexus when i was car shopping this summer ... i really liked the hatchback ...

softgrey said:
runner...have you got any pics of the items you are referring to?... :flower:
here are the cargo pants from Attachment

att-05.jpg

att-07.jpg

Hubbie and I are buying a 5 bedroom appartment this summer...

I have seen a lot clothes I want, but nothing is certain yet. My guess is, at the end of summer, I have bought something completely different :-)

Ditte-M

Ditte-Maria said:
Hubbie and I are buying a 5 bedroom appartment this summer...

I have seen a lot clothes I want, but nothing is certain yet. My guess is, at the end of summer, I have bought something completely different :-)

Ditte-M

Congratulations Ditte-Maria .. there's definately going to be a lot of new purchases now that you are getting a new place..looking forward to seeing your purchases/ ideas for your new home here or in the interior design thread :flower:

Hanne said:
Congratulations Ditte-Maria .. there's definately going to be a lot of new purchases now that you are getting a new place..looking forward to seeing your purchases/ ideas for your new home here or in the interior design thread :flower:

Same here! You Danes are so design-conscious, I love you!!!

P.S. (OT) A professor of mine bought a fully furnished penthouse in Chelsea from a Dane who went back to live in Copenhagen, it is absolutely stunning!!!

faust said:
Same here! You Danes are so design-conscious, I love you!!!

P.S. (OT) A professor of mine bought a fully furnished penthouse in Chelsea from a Dane who went back to live in Copenhagen, it is absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you for your intereset <--- Nice spelling :D

We (I) have actually decided on a big white creamy leather sofa from Natuzzi, I'll post a pic when I find it - It's gorgeous.

Ditte-M :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really hoping to build on my jewelry collection: vintage ivory bracelets (no engraving - really love African & Indian ethnic look), vintage coral necklaces and earrings, natural mineral jewelry (preferably raw cut - my geologist side coming out), and petrified and natural wood pieces.

As for clothing, some Tsumori Chisato fun print pieces (skirts, tops). I am currently editing my wardrobe so I don't expect many purchases aside from basics.

Y's

dolman jackets heavy cotton jersey beige, khaki, night blue, black
sweater cotton/linen beige, blueish grey, black
bag calf leather khaki, black

Attachments

• s ss.jpg
    s ss.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
what a cute little drawing...
blueish grey sounds like a nice colour...
i like that top little jkt...it reminds me of my favourite y's swtr that i bought on a trip to paris...yrs ago...

i think you should definitely get the tote...i think a man with that tote would be very nice...
and i can also imagine you in the longer jkt..

.... ^_^ :D ...well it's easier for you...isn't it... ? :mrgreen:

I've made a list (I change a few things on it from week to week) so it's not finalized yet.... Mostly consists of stuff I'll probably buy from Zara, Club Monaco and Francois Beauregard. I do consider buying around 3 key items from the S/S 05 collections though (I really really liked the deep blue jacket from Balenciaga on Caroline Winberg.... :heart: ). The rest is mostly black converse chuck taylors, one in grey too, 7 pairs of jeans, more skinny pants, loose cotton tops, round end flats, Balenciaga style bags, a new watch in black, a few belts, 2 pairs of sunglasses (one black one brown), a few skirts that I've drawn and will ask my mom (an ex-designer LOL, she's forgotten everything she's learned in her courses) to make them, a few trouser-style shorts, Lacoste polos in black, turquoise, royal blue,white and pale grey, "tons" of blazers (I have an obession with slim fitted and nicely cut blazers), lots of simple loose fit t shirts all plain, lots of vintage jewellry.

That's pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->