What are you studying?

IDK if this is the right thread here or not, but to be completely honestly.. I want to be a PR for the fashion industry as well, just like ErinW. but the thing is that I don't know how to go about the schools here in Houston because IDK what school to choose and what to major in or how to do it all.. Can somebody please help me? :flower:
Post your question here: All about PR = Public Relations Also, I suggest you read the entire thread ... it's got some ideas about what people studied before they got into PR, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychology!
Im almost done my Honours BA but I'm not 100% sure if i want to get my MA in Psych or in something else

I'm in my first year of studying for A Levels in English Language, English Literature, Latin and French.
I hope to go on to study English Language and Linguistics at Edinburgh, or perhaps English Lit at Cambridge. I'm not sure yet...

I'm in my second year of getting a B.S. in Advertising and Public Relations at the Rochester Institute of Technology.

Strange location, but I am liking my program so far, I just wish they would integrate more between colleges (there are eight different ones in my uni). My program is liberal arts, but there is an advertising photo program in the imaging sciences college and a marketing major in the college of business.

It's so weird, but I just didn't want to choose between business, advertising design, and communications so my major is a happy enough medium. ^_^

...if I don't change my mind and become a chemist, that is...

Illustration, emphasis on Motion Graphics/Design. Considering grad school, either for digital media/communication or something related to culture/anthropology, or I may keep it simple and progress my illustration into grad school. Haha, who knows!

Interesting to see how diverse the studies of tfs-members are!
I'm doing my BA in Theatre, Film and Literature + English (university of Antwerp)

I'm hoping to finish my MA in English Literature this year. I just need help paying fees! I really, really want to do an art foundation course after that...

If they let me finish my MA I am going to do a cinema module this semester, then a dissertation on David Lynch... something to do with fetishism and the femme fatale character...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, i'm doing a BA (hons) Fashion Journalism at UCA Epsom. I'm also in my second year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->