What are you wearing today? *new and improved* [Read post #1 before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • Keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. Oversize photos may be removed at moderator discretion.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for what you are wearing today. We also have a Does This Work? thread if you are seeking opinions on your outfit, and a Playing Dress-up thread for outfits you wore at home but didn't really wear out.
  • Full body photos are required.
    Any post that fails to display at least head-to-knees or neck-to-toe will be deleted. You may include close-ups of shoes, jewelry, etc. but these must be accompanied by a full length shot.
  • Outfits must be unobstructed, clearly visible and free from unnecessary distractions.
    If an outfit is partially obstructed from view or not FULLY and CLEARLY visible for ANY reason (blurriness, poor lighting, subject fails to take up a significant portion of the photo) it will be deleted. Excessive photo editing in the form of skewing, stretching, colorizing, or adding gratuitous text is also prohibited.
  • You must be in the photo.
    Only photos of yourself are allowed. Photos of strangers, friends, models, people you styled, etc. will all be removed.
  • No more than 3 views of an outfit.
    Collaged posts are allowed but must contain no more than 3 separately combined images.
  • You must list the makers of the items you are wearing. These credits do not have to consist solely of designer names; you may also include stories, memories, etc. relating to the garment.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]145491[/split]
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
6777353416_789c4bb7d8_b.jpg

6919440873_93e82fdbbc_b.jpg

Wearing: Stylestalker Sunset Strip maxi skirt, Madewell fisherman cable sweater, Jeffrey Campbell Ticks, vintage Gucci bag

Loving the warm winter this year.

^ Cute look, primad...nice to recognize my hometown (Atlanta!) in the background as well :smile:

image_hook.php

image_hook.php

image_hook.php

Skirt - Zara, sweater - NN07, leatherjacket - BZR, clutch - Alexander Wang, faux fur - Bikbok

^I think that Zara skirt is one of the nicest item they´ve ever done, really. I am not AT ALL into Zara stuff but immediately had a crush on it as soon as I saw it online at the Zara site:smile:.

*themightysloane
, thanks bunches for the lovely words about my last outfit. You are an angel:smile:!!!

I still want to thank themightysloane for you amazing comment! Great to hear that you love my picture and outfit

DSC_0094.JPG

Zara top | CoH skinny jeans | Alexander Wang ankle boots | Givenchy Pandora (M)

image_hook.php

image_hook.php

image_hook.php

Sweater – Second Female, skirt – Zara, boots – Vagabond, clutch – Alexander Wang, hat – Bikbok, sunnies – Ray-Ban, rings –
Low Luv, Bjørg & YSL, bracelets – Tokyo Jane, LEA, Hermes, Bjørg, watch – Michael Kors

YES, im wearing the same skirt as yesterday! Haha. Love it so much!

linna,

i saw this skirt in the store and loved it too. look great on you!!

Hi everyone, such beautiful looks have been posted! I'm going to join you in this topic :-) This is what I was wearing today:

blackwhite1.png

blackwhite4.png

Sorry forgot to name the brands!
Jacket (old:( Zara // Shirt: H&M // Necklace: Cos // Pants: Zara // Loafers: Zara

out.jpg

me:underground trilby|aywb shirt|chronicles of never t|mm 10 wrist band| marty f emond skull ring|commoners alike shorts|opening ceremony/robert celgerie shoes

aywb:moochi shirt | vintage dress | mi piaci boots

This one is from a couple of days ago :rolleyes:
readytofish011.png

readytofish021.png

Blazer: Ready to Fish // Pants: Zara // Top: Cheap Monday

very simple and casual today in t-shirt dress from COS and shoes from Lusifer.
scaled.php

image_hook.php

image_hook.php

image_hook.php

Maxiskirt – Gestuz, sweater – Acne, bag – Alexander Wang, sunnies – Ray-Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member