What are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely_lady said:
Fade to Black, you look awesome. The hallway you shot in looks just like the carpets at the dorms at my school.

thanks! Do you go to the University of Michigan? ^_^

thanks to francesca as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fade : Good job.. that is a really cool shirt...!! :woot:
Is it just me or am i sensing a little bit Dries Van Noten S/S 06 mood in that look? So cool ^_^

I would have given you karma, but...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fade to Black again. <-- :doh:

thanks. i haven't seen the Dries show...but as a smooth transition i'm wearing my Dries sweater today :woot: I'll try to see if i can get pics up later ^_^

jeansy by Meltin Pot , Belt by Playboy and shoes are by Bikkembergs.
-These shoes are very famous in Italy ^^-

I'm sorry for my english... but i'm an italian teen :blush: :D

fa52r6.jpg

fa52s0.jpg

fa52s8.jpg

fa52yx.jpg

hey wildcard...what is that bag in the background?...
is it vintage...i LOVE it!!!...

:heart:...

hi there you all, beautiful ones...

time to spread some admiration now...

-Clavdia... love your halter chiffon dress. it suits you a lot, esp. with the blue denim jacket. Cool!
-Francesca, i usually dig anything which is asymmetrical... esp. if it looks as nice as your military jacket. Lovely!
-Alice, everybody loves Bikkembergs i guess... i was about to buy those same sneakers you have, but in green! they are much too coolB)
-Wildcard... fantastic green foulard!:flower:

i havent been too inspired lately style wise as i have been either depressed or very busy with work lately. thanks god i am in a rather cheerful mood again and not so stressed with work from tomorrow on...
i feel quite embarrased about this pic of me i took today as it is not a really special outfit (i even cut my head off cos i have awful hair today.. yuck!) but i decided to post it in the end.

-Usual Gucci and Tiffany and Co jewelry.
-Reconstructed (or should i say re-destroyed?) Lois blue jeans.
-Just Cavalli belt.
-D&G sneakers (cant be seen on the pic but i promise i will try to take a pic of them some day soon)
-"Bored of the Beckhams" tshirt which i bought a couple of years ago in Bath, UK.

cheers! Sonny xxx

Attachments

• Rotación de2005-11-02 003.JPG
    Rotación de2005-11-02 003.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 1
D&G trainers!

hey, i just found this silly pic Inter and I took of our feet some months ago and here you can see one of my feet in one of my D&G sneakers (the ones i am actually wearing today). the other foot in a cool Prada trainer belongs to Inter indeed:D .

Attachments

• trainers.jpg
    trainers.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 45
Thanks greeen, maiden, maraschin0, Sonny, urd, Hebden, clavdia, soft (I take your styling tips to heart! TY), .f

greeen, wearing a lot of your namesake color today :mrgreen: Sorry about your necklace, and what is a hauler stop anyway?
maiden, your palette is v. nice, and that's a pretty bag.
maiden & urd, the beard is gone, thanks for asking after it though! :D
Hebden, nice palette & silhouette
clavdia, great outfit! I love the belt and the dress, and the contrast between them. Those are great boots, too.
Caffeine, I agree with Trophy, I bet you look better than the pic you posted
.f, awesome outfit and :rofl: about the f pin. Thanks for the belt detail, it is a very cool belt but I agree, the buttah belt still is #1. I love that toggle hoodie!
chanel, beautiful
lovely lady, that sounds good, I like the colors
utopia, beautiful blouse
wildcard, very cute
Sonny, I am glad you posted that pic, I think you look great. The tee is funny. Is that Kiss on both knees, if not, who is on your right knee?
strawberry, you are being paged! :lol:

======

repeat/typical outfit

white tee under
blue/black/grey western shirt
skinny jeans
black brogue boots
stainless/white face chrono
black nylon cafe racer jacket

stock photo of the shirt, for those members who have a "thing" for western shirts :innocent: :wink:

attachment.php

Fade:Nice shirt, I'm looking for a cool white shirt, yours is a good example.

I'm wearing:

Henrik Vibskov "fireworks" blazer
Black t-shirt AA
Paul smith red ear selvedge jeans (the denim of this jeans is from the same mill than 45rpm's, just bougth them!)

Attachments

• Sin título-3.jpg
    Sin título-3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Sin título-4.jpg
    Sin título-4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
Sonnytsunami and tangerine - your both looking cool
francesca- great jacket
lovely_lady - i love the roxanne bag, i wish there was a messenger bag version.

Today i wore... D&G sweater, dolce and gabbana vest, buffalo ripped shirt and jeans.

Attachments

• vest.JPG
    vest.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
thanks wire artist...i like the selvedge on those jeans.

and here's me today:

sweater - dries van noten
shirt - y's for men
jeans - dior homme
sneakers - bathing ape

Attachments

• matthewformal_edited.jpg
    matthewformal_edited.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 3
thanks a lot, tangerine and TKO for your kind words and yes tang, it is kiss on both knees. not that i own cds by them (ironically) but i find old hard rock bands patches so cool in a kitsch way!:wink:

Thanks Tangerine for the detail of the manly:wink: shirt (very nice indeed)!
and you TKO... the ideal D&G man! i love those jeans you are wearing by the way. C.O.O.L!!!

btw... everybody looks so tall in pictures.. i feel like a dwarf...:(

Sonny xxx

softgrey said:
i am missing quirky, droogist, anna, helena, curious...chris, johnny, runner, VICTIM...mettchen, chanel...
:heart:

Yeah, I was just thinking the other day ... now whatever happened to stylish VICTIM ... he must be very busy with school ... B)

FtB, like the Dries sweater :heart:

tangerine, nice ... I always think guys pushing or rolling up their sleeves looks very sexy ... ^_^

and dots, clavdia ... I can't ever get enough :lol: :flower:

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last outfit :heart: It’s one of my personal favorites recently :blush:

Urd - For the umpteenth time, I just love the shorts...

Soft - :kiss: Apologies! Life is taking me astray for about a month. I'll be around but can't participate as much :( Yesterday sounds nice! I'd love to see the pirate pants/boots combo one day :wink:

Hebden - Another successful play with patterns! And lacing the ribbon through that bracelet is genius :magic:

Cladvia - my best friend has that swtr in beige w/ crm polkas... I automatically love it. Today is OUTstanding though :wub: Love, love, love!

nr9dream - so lovely & elegant!!

Adore - cute! I didn't know adidas made boots :shock: I'd love a detail shot some time :innocent:

Gunpowder - pshah! You look adorable!!

Tang got some new kicks :D Very nice!

All right Faust... gotta ask... what is crazy lining? I think I have to see this!

.f - that hoodie rocks! And the F :lol:

Stargirl - the skirt Awesome!

Wildcard - beautiful colors! Love the scarf :heart:

FtB - you're on a roll!! Keep 'em coming :flower:

Just noticing this picture is less than flattering..looking short and chubby...but I took the time to get pictures taken so I'm going ahead and posting

Attachments

• 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 45
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 44
nice coat .francesa, I like the asymmetry
LOVE that sweater chanel, very makes me wanna go out to tea in it :smile:
verrrry pretty top utopia!
I like those black/white shoes *alice
thanks, tang, most of my beads fell in the grass..and some felt out my shirt when I got home lol...sadness. a hauler stop is just where the uni bus comes to pic up students..(just a bus stop :smile:) I've been doing lots of green..today it was olive again lol.
woooo. tre chic TKO and Fade to black!!

needed to add.... nice scarf wildcard, oh how I'd like to visit norway *sigh...lol

i feel so naked, my legs are bare!

pale pink stretch tank
reallllly old olive paris blue cargos reconstructed into a skirt by moi
olive/off white scarf (around neck)
tan tweed skinny scarf with gold flecks by moi as well
crochet flats

and i brought along my tan button up sweater with burgundy polka dots...

9a7f6804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
curious....i'll make sure to get a detailed shot for you soon.....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back