What Bags...

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was just wondering what bags have an upside down triangle as their label/logo?

Thanks for the help. :flower:

on prada bags inst the word prada on an upside down triangle? i dont know..im not a big prada person so i dont know

Originally posted by paradise07@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:55 pm
on prada bags inst the word prada on an upside down triangle? i dont know..im not a big prada person so i dont know
Yes, yes they do. B)

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:14 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSoCalledPrep @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:14 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paradise07@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:55 pm
Yes, yes they do. B) [/b][/quote]
guess also used to use a prada-esque logo plaque on their bags, but from what i can see they've stopped.
perhaps miuccia intervened :lol:

Originally posted by brian+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:14 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-paradise07
@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 5:55 pm

Yes, yes they do. B)
guess also used to use a prada-esque logo plaque on their bags, but from what i can see they've stopped.
perhaps miuccia intervened :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I remember!! On clothing, too.... an upside down triangle, but larger and with straight points (unlike the Prada roundiness) and a ? there with "Guess" written

I always love that logo... I have a pair of shoes from a year or two ago that have it on the inside

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep+Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSoCalledPrep @ Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by brian@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:10 pm

Yes, yes they do. B)

I remember!! On clothing, too.... an upside down triangle, but larger and with straight points (unlike the Prada roundiness) and a ? there with "Guess" written

I always love that logo... I have a pair of shoes from a year or two ago that have it on the inside [/b][/quote]
umm the guess logo to my recollection... looked more like the superman symbol.... not prada triangle (ps it aint upside down... if it has 3 corners its a triangle :P )

Originally posted by seditionary+Jul 3rd, 2004 - 10:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seditionary @ Jul 3rd, 2004 - 10:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:11 pm
Originally posted by brian@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:10 pm

Yes, yes they do. B)

I always love that logo... I have a pair of shoes from a year or two ago that have it on the inside
umm the guess logo to my recollection... looked more like the superman symbol.... not prada triangle (ps it aint upside down... if it has 3 corners its a triangle :P ) [/b][/quote]
:lol: I never really thought of that. I suppose I just always envision a triangle with the point up... :rolleyes: I feel so silly now.

What do you know, I thought that too..then I thought longer.. :lol: :lol:
This is worthy of our "blond moments" topic ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->