What can I buy in London???

Heri

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm going to London at the end of may and I would like to buy some good beauty stuff there, in particular I woul like to buy brands not sold in Italy. Do you have any suggestions? :flower:

These I like to purchase when I m in London:

* Barry M Dazzle Dusts, some say they are better than MAC pigments, they are smaller size, in a mini glass jar and very pigmented & long lasting, available in Superdrug
* Lush products, but this you can get in Italy too probably but it might be cheaper in London

Hope this helped a bit!

Everything is sold in London. So if you have ever wanted something in Italy but couldn't find it, get it in London. You can buy an elephant in London if you want. They say you should just go to Harrods.

:flower:
Thank, even if I think it will be quite difficult to take home an elephant!!! :wink:
I think I will try Barry M Dazzle Dusts.

Selfridges, Harrods and Harvey Nichols have the best beauty departments. Between those three, you'll find pretty much everything that's ever available in the UK. I suggest you go early one morning to avoid the rush and make it a relaxing experience. These places sell every big brand, Mac, Chanel etc. but also a lot of smaller brands. Big over here are natural products, and Eve Lom cleanser as well...

You must go to BNever Too Busy To Be Beautiful and LUSH!!

You can probably buy your own soul back from the devil in parts of Shoreditch.

Ianastar said:
You must go to BNever Too Busy To Be Beautiful and LUSH!!
BNever Too Busy To Be Beautiful looks very interesting, do you have something in particular suggest??? :flower:

You can buy several overpriced drinks and pay huge amounts for entry to awful clubs.........it's totally dependent on your budget of course. If money is an issue then you can get a lot of UK exclusive beauty products from places like Boots and Superdrug, such as Boots No 7 range that everyone seems to rave about. Most of the big brand cosmetics you will be able to find cheaper in your domestic area, the pound is a real b*tch to tourists and this is amplified in London !! If you have the money visit Claridges hotel and get afternoon tea there.....or if you want to be seen at a cool place hit the Blue Bar, just make sure you let the one drink you get last , as you probably would like to leave London not Bankrupt !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->