What Celeb Would You Love To Give A Makeover?

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:25 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:25 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by oanadobre@Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:12 am
Originally posted by kimkhuu@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:54 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre
@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:52 am
OH, MY! I just remembered Pamela Anderson!

I'd start off with an implant removal surgery for her...... :wink:

Then you'll have only half of her to makeover...
She's another one who actually looks fairly good without all that makeup on... [/b][/quote]
Sorry, but I think she looks scary here!

Originally posted by oanadobre+Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:28 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oanadobre @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:28 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:25 am
Originally posted by oanadobre@Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:12 am
Originally posted by kimkhuu@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:54 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre
@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:52 am
OH, MY! I just remembered Pamela Anderson!

I'd start off with an implant removal surgery for her...... :wink:

Then you'll have only half of her to makeover...

She's another one who actually looks fairly good without all that makeup on...
Sorry, but I think she looks scary here! [/b][/quote]
Better than I've generally seen her. In my opinion, at least. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-luna@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
Kelly Osbourne...

hands down.
I love her! Aww... :lol: [/b][/quote]
me too! i love that she wears what she wants, not following trends, just doing her own thing. and i love how she is chubby :heart:

christina is gorgeous if she would return to being pale, minimal make up, dress more elegantly.
mm..and..avril lavigne. i also think she could be pretty if she dropped her incredibly 'punk' image ( :rolleyes: :yuk:) and would do something to that awful stick straight hair! :innocent:

Originally posted by crystalized+Apr 19th, 2004 - 11:15 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crystalized @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 11:15 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:07 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-luna
@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
Kelly Osbourne...

hands down.

I love her! Aww... :lol:
me too! i love that she wears what she wants, not following trends, just doing her own thing. and i love how she is chubby :heart:

christina is gorgeous if she would return to being pale, minimal make up, dress more elegantly.
mm..and..avril lavigne. i also think she could be pretty if she dropped her incredibly 'punk' image ( :rolleyes: :yuk:) and would do something to that awful stick straight hair! :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Ditto to absolutely everything you've said! :D

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 19th, 2004 - 11:04 am
I would give Lil Kim a makeover

1. make her wear some clothes
2. cut off her weaves :yuk:
and scrub her face clean!

for me it would be Donnatella Versace. I would love to see her hair another color and not so tan.

britney spears........
i would put her on a big time lifestyle transformation

none of her barbie bull sh*t

shes gonna go on a healthy diet and exercise regime to get rid of her stupid thighs and stomach. (and work off a few chins) (and a big of cheek fat)

then......let her REAL hair grow.......instead of extentions

keep it blonde though.

teach her how to stand and walk properly, keep her out of the sun

Yup, I'd have to agree with Christina. Britney would also be a good candiate as would Paris and Shania Twain. Lil Kim needs the most help though!

aguilera,lil kim and id add some sex appeal to reese witherspoon(pse dont hate me)

Originally posted by Glamourina@Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:51 pm
If you could pick any famous person and give them a makeover, who would it be? Not just their clothing style, but their hair, everything.
Whitney Houston :wink:

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl+Apr 19th, 2004 - 8:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OriginalGucciGirl @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 8:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:51 pm
If you could pick any famous person and give them a makeover, who would it be? Not just their clothing style, but their hair, everything.
Whitney Houston :wink: [/b][/quote]
yes!

Diana Keaton B) (just because her version of modern is so my mom's)

I just noticed ... we're being merciless with canadian celebs ... Celine/Shania/Avril
:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opalmaia170
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->