What Colors Are You Wearing On Your Fingers And Toes? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting. It looks really good.
I'm wearing the blue glitter Alice one, I was a bit disappointed but the fact that it was only clear polish with loads of glitter, and I didn't really love how it caked on when I applied it, but at least it covers my nails in glitter after 3 layers:lol:
What do you think about them?
I really like it, it's something special!^_^ I expected there would be glitters only, but I don't like that it losts shine very quickly, considering the fact that I put on glossy topcoat almost everyday (I've been wearing it since last friday). It's like the glitters suck it, if you know what I mean.:unsure: But I like that full coverage look after 3 layers as well.:D

I have Illamasqua Nudge with the Essie matte about you as a top coat on both my fingernails and my toenails ... they look like sweeties lol.

toes: bourjois beige glamour
P1010803.JPG

tackyblueeyeshadow.com

i got the same one but somehow it looks better on your nails ^_^

chanel fire.
^i have that bourjois shade as well and its great but tends to clump i think and loses it shine.

Dating a Royal by OPI as always on my toes, but this time Passion on the Mediterranean Cruise by CHI on my fingernails. It's not typically me, but it's a wonderfully opaque bright pink-ish red and I've gotten so many compliments on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->