What Do Think Of This Tracksuit?

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 7th, 2003 - 3:50 pm
I'm gonna think about it and it costs exactly $4500 so yes it is expensive
holy schmoly :shock: :doh: :blink: :wacko: :rolleyes: :shock: , thats alot even if you got good contacts and get a discount. still a lot of money for something way too trendy to wear often :ninja:

chanel girl,

would you seriously spend that much money on a tracksuit? Its different thats all i can say about it, and i am a definite Dior addict, and i simply would not pay that much for a tracksuit, its crazeeeeee!

:shock:

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Dec 7th, 2003 - 12:32 pm
chanel girl,

would you seriously spend that much money on a tracksuit? Its different thats all i can say about it, and i am a definite Dior addict, and i simply would not pay that much for a tracksuit, its crazeeeeee!

:shock:
I'm also gonna say this.
I mean, it's just a tracksuit, yes it looks different than other tracksuit but I totally don't see fashion in it. for $4500, I'd definitely go for something else from Dior.

I've thought about it and I'm not gonna get it...instead I'm thinking about getting this again what do you think??

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 4th, 2003 - 9:50 am
if you want something cool, maybe Y3 is a good try. i love their stuff :shock:
OMG LEYLA! that stuff is UBER expensive :shock:
i was shocked.......like £300 for a t-shirt WFT :angry:

Originally posted by Acid+Dec 8th, 2003 - 3:45 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Dec 8th, 2003 - 3:45 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Dec 4th, 2003 - 9:50 am
if you want something cool, maybe Y3 is a good try. i love their stuff :shock:
OMG LEYLA! that stuff is UBER expensive :shock:
i was shocked.......like £300 for a t-shirt WFT :angry: [/b][/quote]
i didnt say it wasnt expensive. but someone who is ready to pay for DIOR, can also afford Y3. and plus its more decent looking i suppose.. :blush:

chanelgirl, you really got extravagant taste... :shock:

these 2 outfits are complete opposites... so we cannot really compare here :unsure:

I'm not asking you to compare I'm just asking you what you think of it

I love the outfit :heart: Chanel_girl, If I had the money, and the boobs, I'd wear it :lol:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:49 pm
I'm not asking you to compare I'm just asking you what you think of it
okay sorry :flower: . since the topic is: what do you think of htis tracksuit? i thought you might wanna start a new topic on this outfit. thats what i meant :wink:

it could look cool but i wouldnt wear it :ermm:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:22 am
I've thought about it and I'm not gonna get it...instead I'm thinking about getting this again what do you think??
i like this. obviously not for everyday wear but absolutely smashing when you want to make an impact and you have the look to go with it. the track suit is too trendy and does not impress me.

i dont think i would spend that much on either but only because they just dont tickle my fancy and if i was going to spend 5000 i would get a great black narciso dress and wear it over and over..... but that is just my logic. spend more on those thing you can wear repeatedly but if you love it and have the $$$$ go for it

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:22 am
this one? hmm...not really...

but I do like some other pieces from this collection.
I just don't know when I can wear them if I got them :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->