What Do U Think Of These

They are all fake I say lol
Original... I see you are looking for a CD bag.. any kind in particular??

Originally posted by Missy44x@Jan 26th, 2004 - 11:15 am
They are all fake I say lol
Original... I see you are looking for a CD bag.. any kind in particular??
THANX GUYS, I thought as much. I was just browsing Ebay, thinking about something a little more unusual or vintage, any ideas? :heart:

Vintage or unusual.. I say hit the thrift shop... but I guess if u are looking for vintage..dont search for CD...it will be very hard to find something vintage..and if u do..it will cost u an arm and a leg :smile: lol let me see if I can find some items... u want something vintage..or vintage looking :wink: :wink:

This one is a beauty

beadedpursestone.jpg

This one is very nice CHLOE
lg_ss03_8.jpg

zzesales2819229.jpg

catherinesale016.jpg

and this chloe was on sexy in the city..carried by carrie
latestsales098.jpg

All three of those CD bags on ebay are fakes, although the last one "street chic punk" is a real style that CD made. I think it's called the Colombus Avenue? I personally think it's ugly with all of those pouches all over it :sick:

That "hardcore dior" print is pretty cool... The white with the piercings all over it, and the stencil-type letters. It seems like something Dior would do, but I never saw those bags anywhere, so they probably are counterfeit. I just love how the counterfeiters make counterfeit items that never even existed as authentic!

Anyhow, if you're looking for a good vintage (or rather vintage-style) Dior bag, I suggest this:

p10547341_ph_hero.jpg

p10547341_ph_detail_02.jpg

The "Vintage" Boston Bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->