What Do U Think Of This Australian Shoe Designer?

from The Weekend Australian , 19-07-2003

SHE has been labelled the supermodel of the shoe world, but cracks are starting to appear in the towering stilettos of Terry Biviano. About one-third of shoes sold from the exclusive Cosmopolitan Boutique at Double Bay in Sydney are returned because the heel snaps, or are of bad quality

do a search on the Vogue forum and you will find a 5 page thread on people complaining about the bad quality of her shoes

Too bad. I like the lime-green shoes in the first picture.

Originally posted by PradaP@Sep 29th, 2003 - 12:01 am
:lol: talented? talented at making shoes which break

there have been so many reports of her shoes being returned because of heel breakage..

she's not that good IMO, sure she designs pretty shoes.. pretty shoes which break.

and if you're going to be spending that sort of money, why not splurge on a pair of Choos or Blahniks instead :rolleyes:
Well I was speaking to the aesthetics I've never worn this designers shoes, perhaps I should've said "appears talented" to convery my thoughts.

I've never heard what you speaking about, but then again I've only heard the name until now.

@NayK--I'll post some basic sketches soon as I get them loaded, I'm redoing alot on photoshop.

Originally posted by PradaP@Sep 29th, 2003 - 12:10 am
from The Weekend Australian , 19-07-2003

SHE has been labelled the supermodel of the shoe world, but cracks are starting to appear in the towering stilettos of Terry Biviano. About one-third of shoes sold from the exclusive Cosmopolitan Boutique at Double Bay in Sydney are returned because the heel snaps, or are of bad quality

do a search on the Vogue forum and you will find a 5 page thread on people complaining about the bad quality of her shoes
Wow, thanks for that. I'll have to do a search, I wonder where they are manufactured? Hmm...

It's too bad to hear about the controvery, because she seems like
a promising designer. I liked many of the shoes in the picture,
they were very cute, I hope that the problems can be fixed so everyone
can enjoy her creations.

:lucky:

is that why her shoes are on sale on mycatwalk.com.au?

her baramundi shoes and boots got a price cut. they now cost 2/3 of the original price

oh well, who knows. too bad about the quality. i would not risk snapping my ankles (ouch!) :doh: over a pretty pair of shoes

Yeah too bad, loved the colors though and I couldn't agree more about snapping ankles.

Im from Australia and Can get my hands on the shoes if anyone wants me to do a custom purchase for you ... let me know .... they sell the shoes in one of our largest department stores

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"