What do you think is the appropriate inseam for short shorts?

What inseam do you prefer for shorts?

• 1-2"

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2-3"

• 3-4"

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 4-5"

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5" or longer

• 1-2"

• 2-3"

• 3-4"

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 4-5"

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5" or longer

• Total voters

littleE

Reaction score
After searching for weeks to find the perfect summer short short with the ideal length (not TOO short), I've realized how difficult of a feat that is to accomplish. Most inseams I've encountered have been just about 1" or 1.5", which I find disgraceful. I ended up buying two sizes up at Target and they were the right length. So, give me your feedback! What do you think is the right inseam? Why?

I know exactly what you mean. I'm 5ft10 and although I'm slim I have larger hips/thighs. I HATE buying shorts! They're either (like you mentioned) teeny tiny, or they go all the way down to the knee-neither of which is flattering on me. It's hard to find mid-length shorts. 4-5" was what I answered, and I know for most people it's a bit long, but those are the only kind that actually fit just about mid-length on me. But they're definitely not "short shorts". I think for most people (who aren't a bit self conscious like I am) 3" is good.

it depends on the height and age and legs of the person...

personally--- i like my shorts pretty darn short...
^_^...
but not super short...
but what is too long on me...will be just right on a taller person...
and what is too short for me would be OK for a 15 yr old...

everything is relative...
imho...

It depends on the occasion when you wear them. As for personal preference: the shorter the better! I love super short hot pants (but not too tight!). But I wouldn't wear them to university.
So I have a few pairs that are slightly longer, around 4"-5", that I can wear to university and work. I also like that I can pair them with high heels and boots without looking too sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->