What does everyone think of this bag?

sandrac823

Reaction score
Isabella Fiore
Leather Bowler Bag
Dawn, smooth leather has double handles and blanket stitching.
· Zip top closure
· Front flap pocket with pull-through tab
· Back zipper pocket
· Burnished goldtone ring and stud detail
· Fully lined with zipper and open pockets
· 7"H X 10½"L X 6½"W
· Imported

$425.00

Does anyone know where I can buy IF other than saks, nordstrom and NM?
I also heard that IF does not line thier leather bags? Does anyone know if that is true?

Its nice, Id have to see it in person to be sure. Looks very Chloe to me.

You are right, I did not even think about that! I am really want to see it in person, but they seem to be an online item only.

http://javascript<b></b>:window.close();
Z0444285133730_93c2d.jpg

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=41385&bmUID=1111114714447

i like the bag but that huge logo bothers me...

Its cute, I think you could do better though, even from Isabella Fiore. The logo is not very nice, and this shape seems a little generic, I also do not like the shoulder strap, but that is really personal preference. Again, though, it is nice.

I have been doing some more research on this bag. It is supposed to be available May 15th. That is long time to wait for my habit! And I still do not know if they will be in the stores. I hate buying something without actually trying it on. Does anyone know the scoop on this bag?

^I still think I like the first one you posted, though I'm partial to green. The brown is nice though.

hm i don't like the first one... as mj said, the logo isn't very nice...
actually i don't really like any of them, and the last one is just weird :blink:

I'm not a fan of her bags -- too busy and there's something cheap looking about them.

I like the aqua bag quite a bit, it looks like waves or fish scales and the little mini bag dangling off is a mild trend for Spring.

I have never actually seen IF in person. I just was browsing on saks.com and saw it. it caught my eye. I guess I am going back and forth between keeping the bag I have or returning it.

This is the bag I just bought, but still have mixed feelings. I guess I am confused:unsure:

the first one you posted is alright.. i dont mind the coach either..
but the brown & aqua bags you posted...??
nooooo... those are pretty ugly... at least to me...

i found those while lookinf for info about the first bag> i posted the brown bag because the main reason i got the coach was for the pockets> i carry alot around with me>

i think the first one is good... however, i just wondering if it will be hard to matching. As it is in green color~ but I love this color anyway.. hehe...:woot:

the color is perfect for the summer> i kind of like not matching my bag to my outfit so i am not worried about that> i am wondering if i keep the coach bag amd try to personalize it i will like it more> i can maybe tie a scarf to it or with a bag charm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->