The 100 Unsexiest Men in the World

The weird thing...........I find alot of those guys sexy:lol:

I mean come on..........Brad Pitt???

chanelnumber5 said:
finally!!! imo i have never found Brad Pitt remotely good looking

He has good days and bad days. But he does seem like maybe he is a stinky boy.:lol:

Brad brought his hotness to an end on his own. Brad Aniston...mega hot with a tan and golden hair. Brad Jolie...mohawk. Need I say more.

LMAO @ brad pitt being on that list.

he's been considered one of the sexiest men alive for the past 15 years. there are probably tens of millions of people on this Earth that would love to have sex with him.

happycanadian said:
LMAO @ brad pitt being on that list.

he's been considered one of the sexiest men alive for the past 15 years. there are probably tens of millions of people on this Earth that would love to have sex with him.

When he was in Meet Joe Black and Legends of the Falls I wanted to lick his whole body :heart:

But he seems to have gone downhill since then :yuk:

cosmogrl5 said:
Brad brought his hotness to an end on his own. Brad Aniston...mega hot with a tan and golden hair. Brad Jolie...mohawk. Need I say more.

I totally agree...........I like the tanned, well dressed, put together Brad over the now, scruffy, torn jeans, unshaven, smelly Brad.

And have you noticed that Vince Vaughan is dressing and looking better. Guess Jennifer Aniston really whips those boys into shape.:lol:

(And I'm secretly celebrating Brad Pitt making it to the list.He just seems so dumb & boring.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hipkitten said:
6. Chad Kroeger: It's not just the massive head, weird face, and bad hair. It's also the fact that he's in Nickelback, the worst band since the dawn of music.
Along with Creed.

Sad thing is, I know a lot of girls that would do Gerard Way :ninja:
Sadder thing is, I would do Tom from myspace :ninja: :ninja:

I'm glad that Brad Pitt is finally being recognized for being overrated...every GOOD movie he is in is only good because of the other actors in the film...Meet Joe Black...Legends of the Fall...Seven...Fight Club...he is never the actor who makes the movie...just formerly eye candy...not anymore...

I would screw more than half of those guys..

A man wrote this list..

I <3 john lovitz & Jerry seinfeld, I don't care

Ianastar said:
Jennifer Aniston really whips those boys into shape.:lol:

:lol: :lol: i just imagined her walking around with a whip waiting for vince to dress up

Is it wrong that I think Kevin Federline wouldn't be that bad if he washed his hair and stopped wearing manpris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShowTime
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->