The 100 Unsexiest Men in the World

^ kevin is goodlooking. his reputation is bad. and yeah, he's dirty

ehhh... I happen to disagree with quite a few of these. Plus I think it's kind of unfair to call some of these people 'unsexy' when they are not there for their looks but for their genuine talent or hard work.

KARMA!!!!!!!!!:flower:

And above all their contribution to society. What's the contribution of the sexy(according to who?!?!??!?) ones? huh, photos and stupidity?

HAHAAAAA on ANN COULTER...totally agree...she should be #1 most unsexiest man...hahaa

oh gee... flavor flav. i'd have to agree about that one. & perez, definetely. i hate that guy. yuck!

but, uncle karl? & larry the cable guy, not my type, but not bad looking either. he's just an average joe. bill gates? jimmy kimmel? who the hell makes this list? they're insanely off.

How come Colin Farrel is not in there :ninja:???? He is just so darn EWW.
but Clay Aiken is have a very eatheral over appeal. not i like i find him sexy or some sort (not time ago he already told people he is not selling his sex appeal.), but i mean he looks pretty sweet too.

I love Bill Gates :( I don't know, I certainly respect him more than people who put things out to put other people down about things like looks. Though some of them aren't purely based off appearances. But still, I like Bill Gates :( I am a fan of the geeks though.

I still think that Dr. Phil is too low...this list made me laugh.

I definitely agree about O'Reilly though.

Why wasn't Ann Coulter higher though? Same with Tom Cruise. The guy is a lunatic. The jokes write themselves now.

Although Bill Gates-his contributions for society outweigh all.

Roger Ebert shouldn't be in there, at least not in the top 5 spot when Bill O'Reilly's in the 60's.

Despite having his mandible removed with a tube in his neck for breathing, Ebert is about 100 times more sexy with his wit and personality than Bill is with his raging attitude problem.

this is so cruel! lol

dr.phil is at the very top for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->