What Fashion Victims Did You See Today?

today i saw a woman in her late forties/early fifties with very blonde highlights, a trucker hat, ed hardy shirt, and a juicy couture terry bag.

^That is the epitome of fashion victim-proof that money cannot buy taste.

Oh and me right now but I am not intending on leaving the house today
Marc by Marc tshirt not all that bad but I am also wearing pink and white striped pj bottoms but I am so cozy today is a cleaning/ relaxing day. Another fashion victim that I can not stand that are all over my school are Hipster/ Homeless look as in 'I dont have enough money for clothes that I did not find in the trash yet I can afford other stuff such as vodka/ ipods/ macbook pros/ really expensive hair cuts that I will not wash' and they smell bad:sick:.

A friend of mine is a part of the loyal lindsey wannabe loving legging as pants club. I love her, she is a really close friend but I dont have the heart to tell her that it makes her thighs look ten times bigger than they are and that a fluro orange tank top, black leggings with slouchy flat boots is not a decent outfit for a night out, or a decent outfit at all.

ouch, I have same problem. One of my dearest friend use leggings as pants. One day she left shopping 8with me) just wearing leggings and short white tanktop and some furry short jacket and heels...It was HORRIBLE. I did not have heart to tell her that since she had fantastic day and she told me she felt skinny that day (might explane the outfit).
I was so mortified for her :(
She is very dear to me but sometimes she does not handle clothes.

She sometimes looks so bad and sometimes , like today , she can look quite brilliant.

I LOVE HER, but pleaseeeeee learn to dress up *hahaha*

Today I saw man who was something like 35 years old , and he was wearing hip hop clothes that usually 15year old boys wear. You know, pants so low that he could not walk well, awful graphic hoodie, gold bling bling and awful graphic cap.
It was horrible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->