What if its Caitlyn Jenner on the US Vogue September issue

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
The September cover for this year is being called extraordinary and its being kept very seriously under wraps. Could it be Caitlyn? And could it be a sales coup for Anna? We have all seen Caitlyn in pictures she does photograph and wear designer clothes well, it would be something different for the magazine

kids-react-Caitlyn-Jenner1.png

pic Caitlyn Jenner Vanity fair

gossipcop.com

With full mention of her awards for bravery, no doubt, while that person who was killed in the car crash gets airbrushed out of the picture. Unless things like that are all part of the struggle to assert your true identity.

I do think she's looking well, though, which is probably all that matters in a fashion magazine.

Since Vanity Fair just did it, I don't think it's likely or would be that groundbreaking.

Kim would be FILLED with jealously, she definitely is dying to make another appearance especially a September issue and talk about her pregnancy.

As much as I love what she is doing for transgender folks, I don't want to see any more of Caitlyn or any of the Kardashians. Especially not in Vogue.

No, please! My reason for that is grossly superficial, based on the publication - her style isnt strong enough to warrant a September cover. People dont want to talk about this but at the best of times Caitlyn doesnt look well put together. And obviously a lot has to do with the very few opportunities she had to experiment as a woman with her shape, which proportions work and which doesnt, so I guess it's not her fault. Give her the Power issue if she absolutely must have Vogue. Philosophically I generally disagree with this concept of 'poster girls' (which is what they've done with Jenner) - having one woman represent an entire demographic is just not on. It puts a lot of pressure on one woman, and at the best of times ends up biting her in the ****. See Lena Dunham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->