What Kind Of Shoes?

just Anna

Reaction score
I just bought this AMAZing green wool trenchcoat :woot: but the problem is.. I want to buy shoes or boots to go with it.. what do you think are the best shoes/boots to go with it?? Doesn't have to be anything specific, just an idea .. :blush:

green allows for a number of really bold colors to go with it depending on how you want to wear it. I just have a vision of green (and obviously this depends on the vibrancy of the shade you bought) with jeans and perhas a pair of yellow heels or even a conservative brown high boot. green is a very good color because it basically goes with everything in a way because it "matches" so little. it tends to compliment most styles and colors. but a yellow shoe is the first thing i thought of.

Thank you for your insight!!!! :flower: It's a dark green like this

Brown high boots sound good...I'm thinking more of a cognac color than chocolate brown, though.

i was thinking that a white or off white boot might balance the look because you wouldnt want colors that are too dark.... like a cute midcalf boot.. it'll work for spring also

Originally posted by ooolaladelle@Feb 25th, 2004 - 7:08 pm
i was thinking that a white or off white boot might balance the look because you wouldnt want colors that are too dark.... like a cute midcalf boot.. it'll work for spring also
I think that's a good idea if you're into the mod thing...

I think it depends on what sort of colours you would wear with it. What's your handbag like? Do you constantly switch them up? Do you have a standby you'll use with the jacket?

I have a brown one that would go great with the coat .. and my black-white polkadot one will go with it too.. and I have this cute off-white-wool-handbag

Sounds like a great coat. I agree with what mikeijames said :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->