What Kind Of Shoes

J!nx

Reaction score
Hi. Im a 15 ear old girl, and im wondering what kind of shoes you guys think i could wear? I love skirts and I don`t think sneakers always fit. Help? please post pics to show me. thanks :wink:

I think the SKECHERS are always fun even with skirts with watch their advertisement and the diesel shoes are not too bad :P

I like this shoes for teens :P with a black skirt and a top pink or the opposite it is not bad :wink:

I often wonder if teens like myself can get away with high heels.... i wonder if it seems too sophisticated or adult for teens.... What do you think? I wear high heels in the evening but i'm never sure if 15, 16 year olds and up can get away with them in the day-especially with skirts like what you're asking!

I think you can get away with it (and look well doing so) so long as you aren't working the look of prostitute's apprentice, or assuming height compensates for a lack of clothes.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 11:04 am
I think you can get away with it (and look well doing so) so long as you aren't working the look of prostitute's apprentice, or assuming height compensates for a lack of clothes.
:P That's ok then... Prostitutes apprentice is no look that i'll be working in the future :wink: i quite fancy myself in a pair of black, round toed, t-bar shoes, but i can't find a pair i like that i can afford :wink: And as for the trainer and skirt look-i did that one when i was 12, but i do like skechers but that look just isn't me. Now i do skirts and dolly shoes or knee high boots.

aww thank you:smile: many pretty flats! i love wearing heels, but i think it`s a bit too much all the time. i like trying different styles when it comes to clothes, and i really don`t like wearing sneakers with skirts:smile:

when I was fifteen... I used to shop at the mall and get great cute lower heels that were quite appropriate for my age. Look for under 2 1/2 inches and not stiletto type heels, they are very hard to walk in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->