What Shoe Size Are You?

One time, on the same day, I bought a pair in 7.5 and one in 9.

I wish there was a standard measurement for all the shoes sold in the world.
I get the weirdest looks when asked "in what size?"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm size 7(well, by my standards)..
My feet are bigger than my mom's..and I haven't stopped growing yet, horrors :unsure:
I know I'll have giant feet when I finally stop growing, so there.

Originally posted by something else@Jun 28th, 2004 - 4:55 pm
A Euro 44, UK 10, US 11 (clown feet!)
You're still young so that's normal. I had clown feet too until I stopped growing. Some guys don't stop growing until they are about 17-19.

Originally posted by Spidergirl@Jun 29th, 2004 - 2:31 pm
wow 44!! that's big foot indeed.

I'm size 5 (38 I guess).
i don't really think 44 is a "big" size at all.
i'm a guy, and i'm that size as well :flower:
although it really depends on the shoe. sometimes i can wear a 43 (US 10) as well.

spidergirl, you're a US 5 in womens...that would be about a 35 in womens Euro sizing. :flower:

is that in UK or US sizes cuz 4.5 US is really small that thats a special order or childs shoe... :unsure:

Originally posted by brian+Jun 29th, 2004 - 4:30 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 4:30 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spidergirl@Jun 29th, 2004 - 2:31 pm
wow 44!! that's big foot indeed.

I'm size 5 (38 I guess).
i don't really think 44 is a "big" size at all.
i'm a guy, and i'm that size as well :flower:
although it really depends on the shoe. sometimes i can wear a 43 (US 10) as well.

spidergirl, you're a US 5 in womens...that would be about a 35 in womens Euro sizing. :flower: [/b][/quote]
Yes, I'm a 45 and I haven't got clown feet...

Wow, I thought there would be 7.5 sizers, it seems whenever I want to buy shoes, they are out of 7.5 because it's popular

Originally posted by Glamourina@Jun 27th, 2004 - 12:13 pm
5.5 here. i have freakishly tiny feet and it's damn near impossible to find cute shoes that fit since most designers start at size 6.
what's wrong with wearing a half-size up?
just go for the sixes! :heart:

Originally posted by kora78@Jun 30th, 2004 - 11:24 am
Wow, I thought there would be 7.5 sizers, it seems whenever I want to buy shoes, they are out of 7.5 because it's popular
Yea... Usually 7-8.5 are sold out first...Isn't that the average shoe size... ?

What size is an Asian 7 by European sizes ? UK ? US ? :flower:

I wear a size 5, which makes it damn near impossible to find cute shoes that fit.

I can wear sneakers and boots in a size 6, but for other cute shoes I mostly have to rely on vintage bagains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->