What Type Of Designer Are You?

You're Intellectual. Avant-garde. Like Rei Kawakubo and Yohji Yamamoto. You take little or shun the press 'cause you want your work to speak for itself. You believe for something to be beautiful it doesn't have to be pretty. You like to find new ways to wear fashion be it form, material or how it is worn. You also project women as things other than sex-objects.

Originally posted by Christopher31@May 23rd, 2004 - 6:55 pm
You're Intellectual. Avant-garde. Like Rei Kawakubo and Yohji Yamamoto. You take little or shun the press 'cause you want your work to speak for itself. You believe for something to be beautiful it doesn't have to be pretty. You like to find new ways to wear fashion be it form, material or how it is worn. You also project women as things other than sex-objects.
ditto.. im such a loser. i didn't feel like copying and pasting :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+May 23rd, 2004 - 11:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ May 23rd, 2004 - 11:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@May 23rd, 2004 - 5:13 pm
Originally posted by softgrey@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:31 am
Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@May 23rd, 2004 - 9:30 am
<!--QuoteBegin-ahhGucci
@May 23rd, 2004 - 2:06 pm
Modern and Femme. Think Elbaz, enough said. Your a new type of designer.
(I admit, I picked my answers at random, I like what I came out with though)

Same :innocent:

hmmm...me too..... :innocent:

Me three.... :P
Me four... :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Quite a following we've got here

You're glamour. Like Tom Ford, Donatella Versace and Roberto Cavalli. To you a designer is a celebrity. Which often, also, explains your glamourous, sexy and slinky outfits. That how a woman should dress, in your opinion.

Oh gee, that's a surprise :lol: , although I don't particularly like Cavalli and I haven't liked Versace since last fall, besides, I think Gucci is kinda different from them, except for the glamour, sex, yada yada. But Cavalli and Versace are about more, more, more.....Gucci's a bit more, subtle mabye?

"What type of designer are you?" - Results:
You're Crazy. Like John Galliano, Alexander McQueen and Heatherette. Fashion for you is a spectacle, and where there is room for outrageousness. You don't really take fashion seriously and do what you want.

:lol:

I'm a crazy...

Thanks for the quiz Ignitioned. :smile: I got this...
Classic and Grand. Like Oscar and Valentino. Your clients are the ladies who lunch. It is, ofcourse, because of your well-made (read: expensive), use of expensive fabrics, lux and classic. That's how you see fashion.

Similar to Galliano
Edgy and Raw in a hippy -chic way with a hint of Golightly.(Chanel Girl
fresh and Sassy)
Fashion is artwork in poetic phenomenon and should be esteemed as
ever changing.
It is a challenge to remain brilliant and creative with the hope that the
collections will not lose its distinctions and end up as international Country
Clubber "faux" replication.
From Trash Fabulous sleeze to post electroglam to outlandish decadent
lounge with an almost anything goes attitude( dressing extravagantly is
not suggested, its mandatory). is the Evolution of the past that i have seen
from Paris to New York and the great past designers like Halston who i
saw at studio 54 years ago along with a host of others.(Gia's Girls).

Much more can be said about this.....

Classic and Grand. Like Oscar and Valentino. Your clients are the ladies who lunch. It is, ofcourse, because of your well-made (read: expensive), use of expensive fabrics, lux and classic. That's how you see fashion.

They got it right :flower:

Modern and Femme. Think Elbaz, enough said. Your a new type of designer ;p

yup

:heart:

Originally posted by blumarine@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:54 am

VERY right! :wink: That's me

Who's Elbaz? :unsure:

oops !! im Modern and Femme. Think Elbaz, enough said. Your a new type of designer

I guess that's true :P
And i do love lanvin! :heart:

YEAH! I'm crazy like Galliano( fox?) I adore him SOOOOO much!!!I wish I had 1/10 of his talent :flower:

You're glamour. Like Tom Ford, Donatella Versace and Roberto Cavalli. To you a designer is a celebrity. Which often, also, explains your glamourous, sexy and slinky outfits. That how a woman should dress, in your opinion.

(may be thats why I like Cavalli B) )

funny test... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->