What Would You Wear To The Oscars?

A suit! a nice one, errrm, silk, maybe? And errrm, a tie, silk yeah, and errrrmmm, hmmmmn, shoes, yeah, maybe not sneakers, maybe not...

I'd wear (and I'd like to see some guy at the Oscars wearing) a super-traditional smoking, complete with patent pumps.

I'm all for variety, and there are lots of nice designer styles, but... Sometimes classic is king!

good topic.

this oscar (de la renta) creation with a whole lotta bling.

Yeah I would wear that too, :innocent:
ohh yeah, Im a guy, right? :unsure:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Feb 29th, 2004 - 12:46 pm
good topic.

this oscar (de la renta) creation with a whole lotta bling.
Thanks. :blush: That's a lovely dress. :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 29th, 2004 - 12:21 pm
I think I would wear this lovely Colette Dinnigan dress. It's pretty and classic but not too overpowering. :heart:
http://www.firstview.com/WRTWfall2003/COLL...NIGAN/P011.html
I'd wear something different for the year I receive my Oscar of course... :innocent:
What would you wear? :flower:
this dress reminds me a lot of the one maggie gyllenhall(?) wore that chanel couture one, yet that one seems to lack the detail the other one had. it also sorta reminds me of the chanel one cameron diaz wore, that short black one and had her bra strap hanging out the entire night. mmm cameron diaz.

i would wear a black dolce and gabana suit i don't know if white or black shirt and tie but i would want to somehow match my keria knightley (my date if you didn't pick up on that) like a handkercheif

would it be bad to wear a white suit?

Originally posted by loserunit+Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loserunit @ Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Feb 29th, 2004 - 12:21 pm
I think I would wear this lovely Colette Dinnigan dress. It's pretty and classic but not too overpowering. :heart:
http://www.firstview.com/WRTWfall2003/COLL...NIGAN/P011.html
I'd wear something different for the year I receive my Oscar of course... :innocent:
What would you wear? :flower:
this dress reminds me a lot of the one maggie gyllenhall(?) wore that chanel couture one, yet that one seems to lack the detail the other one had. it also sorta reminds me of the chanel one cameron diaz wore, that short black one and had her bra strap hanging out the entire night. mmm cameron diaz.

i would wear a black dolce and gabana suit i don't know if white or black shirt and tie but i would want to somehow match my keria knightley (my date if you didn't pick up on that) like a handkercheif

would it be bad to wear a white suit? [/b][/quote]
I was actually thinking of Maggie G's Chanel when I picked it, since that dress is one of my all-time favourites! :wub:
Love your date... :lol: Also, I was just browsing Gucci and they have some very nice white suits...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:49 pm
I was actually thinking of Maggie G's Chanel when I picked it, since that dress is one of my all-time favourites! :wub:
Love your date... :lol: Also, I was just browsing Gucci and they have some very nice white suits...
i saw right through your reasoning. muhahaha.

i was trying to find a white yls suit like the one tom ford wore in the alice in wonderland vogue editorial.

this Rochas gown with the little shrug shown & some long diamond earrings that almost touch the shoulders. As for shoes I would wear silver brocade Manolo sandals with crystals along the toe. And a monogrammed Judith Leiber clutch with black & white crystals (white background & black monogram)

Originally posted by loserunit+Feb 29th, 2004 - 2:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loserunit @ Feb 29th, 2004 - 2:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:49 pm
i saw right through your reasoning. muhahaha.

i was trying to find a white yls suit like the one tom ford wore in the alice in wonderland vogue editorial. [/b][/quote]
thats a really nice suit :woot:

00520f.jpg
:heart:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 29th, 2004 - 2:09 pm
this Rochas gown with the little shrug shown & some long diamond earrings that almost touch the shoulders. As for shoes I would wear silver brocade Manolo sandals with crystals along the toe. And a monogrammed Judith Leiber clutch with black & white crystals (white background & black monogram)
mmm i really like rochas.

i really like that black dress that's made like the shoulders of that one are.

jennifer connely wore in on the vanity fair hollywood issue

Oh such a good idea! i was thinking of psoting something liek this. let me look aroudn and il post an otufit later.

I would wear this:

Givenchy SS 2004 couture

I even pasted my own head on it and made it look like the red carpet ..hahahahah
how bored was I..?

it looks kinda messed up..but whatevr

Pradaromance, that was exactly the dress that I was going to paste! I love that Rochas dress. Since you're wearing that, i guess my second choice would have to be this Rochas one that loserunit mentioned:
100117207.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->