If I were a wood nymph...

Attachments

• 100115613.jpg
    100115613.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Mar 28th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
045.jpg

If I decide to become an assasin, this is so what I'm wearing. :P
Ahhh! I have an egl getup from back in the day! I should totally put it on and take pictures in it to post. (aka me as an assasin.)

If I were an ageing Italian Mafia-boss I would so wear that damned fine cardigan:

Attachments

• godfather_chair_shoulder.jpg
    godfather_chair_shoulder.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
If I were an intergalactic DJ:

Attachments

• rubyv.jpg
    rubyv.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Originally posted by jessa010@Apr 5th, 2004 - 9:42 pm
Mine would have to be this :

Love those socks :P
So cute! But then, I would wear that normally... :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 6th, 2004 - 3:59 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 6th, 2004 - 3:59 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jessa010@Apr 5th, 2004 - 9:42 pm

Love those socks :P
So cute! But then, I would wear that normally... :wink: [/b][/quote]
me too but id make sure i wasnt in my undies..

Originally posted by lilliojAnna+Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lilliojAnna @ Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 6th, 2004 - 3:59 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-jessa010
@Apr 5th, 2004 - 9:42 pm

Love those socks  :P

me too but id make sure i wasnt in my undies.. [/b][/quote]
Whoops... :blush:

if i were a famous black woman who didint have a stylist...and was in a whorey mood B)

Attachments

• worst.jpg
    worst.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:03 am
<!--QuoteBegin-jessa010

Love those socks   :P

Whoops... :blush: [/b][/quote]
:lol:
You'd cause quite a stir on the streets ...

I'd wear the trench, and the shirt ... just not sure about wearing those w/undies, a purple handbag and a pair turquoise knee socks. *sigh* The packaged whole look (complete with haircut) is seriously appealing though ! ^_^

Originally posted by saad@Apr 6th, 2004 - 1:16 pm
if i were a famous black woman who didint have a stylist...and was in a whorey mood B)
Haha, good choice saad, I'll even lend you my coat ~ you'd be quite cold :wink:

Originally posted by jessa010+Apr 6th, 2004 - 6:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jessa010 @ Apr 6th, 2004 - 6:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:04 am
Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:03 am
<!--QuoteBegin-jessa010

Love those socks   :P

Whoops... :blush:
:lol:
You'd cause quite a stir on the streets ...

I'd wear the trench, and the shirt ... just not sure about wearing those w/undies, a purple handbag and a pair turquoise knee socks. *sigh* The packaged whole look (complete with haircut) is seriously appealing though ! ^_^ [/b][/quote]
I already have the haircut actually... :wink:

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Mar 28th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
045.jpg

If I decide to become an assasin, this is so what I'm wearing. :P
i love the goth japanese girls. they're awesome with their umbrellas

Originally posted by mode_addict@Apr 7th, 2004 - 10:04 pm
i love the goth japanese girls. they're awesome with their umbrellas
They're Gothic Lolitas... :flower:

I LOVE the black and white outfit on the Japenese girl. I'd steal those socks in a heartbeat. :wink:

I'm working on the whole 'having enough confidence to wear whatever I love' thing, which is hard for me in an ultra-preppy town (think abercrombie in the high school and Lily Pulitzer for the adults :yuk: ). I'm hoping that hanging out here at tfs will inspire me to express myself more and remind me that the rest of the world isn't necessarily like my high school. :heart:

My taste is kind of eclectic, but at the moment I can't see myself wearing my funkiest favorites. I'll search for pictures to add.

Originally posted by eloes@Apr 11th, 2004 - 4:57 pm
I LOVE the black and white outfit on the Japenese girl. I'd steal those socks in a heartbeat. :wink:

I'm working on the whole 'having enough confidence to wear whatever I love' thing, which is hard for me in an ultra-preppy town (think abercrombie in the high school and Lily Pulitzer for the adults :yuk: ). I'm hoping that hanging out here at tfs will inspire me to express myself more and remind me that the rest of the world isn't necessarily like my high school. :heart:

My taste is kind of eclectic, but at the moment I can't see myself wearing my funkiest favorites. I'll search for pictures to add.
I actually own identical socks eloes. You can probably find them for about $12. They are great aren't they? I love the Gothic Lolita fashions! :P By the way, I do hope you gain the confidence to wear the clothing you love. It is truly a wonderful feeling to develope your own sense of style! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->