Out Of Character

Thanks, purple. I'm getting there. :heart:

What kind of stores might sell the socks, though? I saw a girl with hot pink and black striped ones on the RISD campus a while ago that were similar, but I forgot to ask. Besides, I rather like these better. :smile:

I also saw some adorable, fuzzy gloves that looked like those socks, but a close friend had them already and you know how that can be. They rocked, though. Kind of BeatleJuice, but in a good way, and the quality was good. :sigh:

Thanks! I see just what I want on the first link.

I fifth grade, I had a pair of lime green tights with glow-in-the-dark sheep on them. I liked them then, but I only wore them two or three times because I was kind of self-conscious. How cool would those be now? I wish they still fit. Yes, I still have them. I'm hoping to find something cool to do with them, but I haven't decided yet.

Sorry to stray so far from the topic. :innocent:

Sounds really cute! Personally, I am obsessed with stockings. I think I have more of them than I do practical clothing... :lol: By the way, there is an old topic on stockings and legwarmers here somewhere if you want to revive it. :flower:

Hahah maybe I can be the new spokesmodel for yoox.com :P

cover_hp_aprile_04.gif

Just kidding.....

How about any of these Alexander McQueen things

alexander_mcqueen.jpg

I like, but the girl to the very left..I wouldn't want my boobs fully out or have sticks comming out of me....other than that, if I was an pirate thats the type of get-up I'd dream about..

Out of character for me, looking like a pimp or gigolo

All:Versace s/s and f/w 01

Attachments

• tFS_new.jpg
    tFS_new.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 5
Although I honestly can't see myself wearing this, I must admit that I find it beautiful nonetheless. :blush:

Attachments

• beautiful.jpg
    beautiful.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6
Another impractical and non-me outfit that I love...
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• impractical.jpg
    impractical.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@May 11th, 2004 - 1:54 am
Although I honestly can't see myself wearing this, I must admit that I find it beautiful nonetheless. :blush:
Who makes that?? :o
It's so so gorgeous! :woot:

i love the idea of this topic... and the pics have been great..
loserunit and spike wer great...hehe

i wouldnt really say that there is an particular style that is out of character for me...
i do everything n anything... i love dressin up.. n being different characters (sometimes me n my friends give each other titles for the evening, becomes extrememly funny, when u meet new people n u r all using ur new titles....)
kabir club promoter extraordinaire... meets a proper club promoter and gets fumbled at the game :wacko:

Originally posted by maarit+May 11th, 2004 - 1:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maarit @ May 11th, 2004 - 1:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@May 11th, 2004 - 1:54 am
Who makes that?? :o
It's so so gorgeous! :woot: [/b][/quote]
The designer is Gloria Coehlo and she's Brazilian.
:flower:
I have started a topic on her here:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...?showtopic=9544

Pastels....I've never been fond of easter egg colors for myself.

Attachments

• tFS_new.jpg
    tFS_new.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
.........or the only thing worse then pastels, baroque prints done in pastels.

Attachments

• tFS_new.jpg
    tFS_new.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
Yes, it's DSquared, and yes, it's over the top, but- I kind of like it anyway... :blush:

Attachments

• silly.jpg
    silly.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 18
Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 28 2004, 04:20 PM
if i were a texan man wh*re.

who knows...
[snapback]203229[/snapback]​

That is somewhat disturbing. :blink:

If I were a femme fatale bisexual wh*re.

thierry%20mugler,%20Olga%20Pantushenkova.jpg

With this coat
00020.L.JPG

And these Cutler & Gross' but done as sunglasses.
cg10.jpg

And huge amounts of African cuss, bangles up tot he elbows a la Nancy Cunard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melizz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->