What's the best Kohl pencil?

Becky_da_da_da

Reaction score
Hey

I need some help! Whenever I use Kohl, it always smudges and runs - I don't really favour the panda eye look :lol:

Anyways, do any of you guys know any tips for keeping it smudge free or know of any good kohl pencils?

£15 - £20 is the max I'll spend (but cheaper will also be good :wink: ), so any suggestions will be great!

A tip to stop panda eyes is to 1) Not rub your eyes 2) have an even and dry base to apply your liner to ..there are eye makeup bases you can buy.. 3) After applying one of those..lightly apply a thin layer of powder to your eyelid.

I haven't tried Bobby Browns Long Wear Gel Eyeliner yet ( It isn't sold in Copenhagen :( )..but haven't heard anything but raves for the product...especially in terms of the smudge and run factors.

It's about 18 $

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
ysl and shiseido make the best eye pencils :heart:

i like too faced liquid lava liner, goes on smooth and easy, doesnt run or tug.

i don't wear my bobbi brown gel liner enough...

I use Revlon's color stay eyeliner, reasonable, and it doesnt smear for me... :unsure:

NARS black eyepencil in Area-it has little gold flecks in it, but not in a trashy way, in a subtle way-it's super soft and not too expensive either.

MAC eyeliner give the such panda eyes, but just blinking!!
I love the Revlon colorstay though...it stays on SO well, and dont smudge~

All my friends are raving about the lancome de kohl...is it worth the $ or still overrated?? Im a poor student, so I only try to spend $ where I need to!

breathe0xygen said:
I use Revlon's color stay eyeliner, reasonable, and it doesnt smear for me... :unsure:

I use that, too. It's so cheap! As in inexpensive, not crap. It doesn't smudge for me.

Eye khols usually tend to smudge because they are softer than most eye pencils, the Lancome one is great, but if you are looking for an eye pencil that stays i would advise the L´Oreal contour resist eye liner, it really stays and it has a plus, because it is a retractable pen you don´t have to use a sharpner. :smile:

i use the dior eyeliner, but only for the lower inside rim of the eyelid. on the upper lid i use ysl liquid eyeliner. it stays on forever.

shiseido's is the best. dior and ysl are tied in second place, but i definitely recommend you try shiseido. it's also the cheapest of the three at about $16 :smile:

white pencil?

on a related note, can anyone recommend a white pencil with massive staying power and a really opaque finish? i want it for the tarsal plate. the one i have now is just a lastminute drugstore grab and i really need to replace it.

I use Revlon color stay too. For the sleek and thin style I use "make up forever" eyeliner in black. It won't smudge.

Rimmel is pretty good if you want something inexpensive.

I like MAC myself, and I don't think it's too dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->