When High Price Is the Allure

:angry::angry::angry:

oh this pisses the hell off me!

I hate it so f. much! sorry for all the emotion but this s.it has been going on for couple of years now. These luxury brands don't even pretend they "need" to increase the prices, they just blatantly say,we do it to fit in, to make as much money as the other guy. I remember these companies used to make up all those reasons, like inflation, oil prices or goats running scarce, but now they don't even care to maintain a decent impression... :lol: So many people noted that the quality has gone down significantly in the powerhouses like Dior, LV, Chloe etc. I kid you not, you go into some luxury department stores to look at various designer clothes and some of them ARE SO BADLY MADE! and im not talking about t-shirts, im talking about the poweritems, like coctail dresses, jackets, winter footware. Yeah, 800$ heels are probably better made than 80$ but are they 100 times better?
I used to be one of those people who'd buy special designer items every season, like I'd have 400$ for a pair of nice shoes, 500$ for a jacket, 300$ for a pair of pants. Well, in the last two \ three years I realized I should give up this habit because I can't afford a pair of Jimmy Choos or Balenciaga pants anymore. So what's left for me? Sure, I can go to consignmenet store and search on ebay, but it's not the same... I used to get so happy about going into a store and coming out with that nice shopping bag, I tried to make sure I'd have like 2000$ every couple of months for special items. But what can you buy now for 2000$ a Marc Jacobs hair ribbon? :huh: Im just angry because that was a pleasure in my life and now it's being taken away from me by some money-hungry a-holes. And I am not willing to sacrafice anything just to save $$$ for something I know is worth much much much less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->