Where Can I Get This Pink Tunic/dress?

Kimba

Reaction score
kmoss_glastonbury.jpg

Does anybody know where i can get this Pink Tunic / Kaftan-style shirt dress from or who its by? Or maybe where i could get a similar one with the same style like Mischa Bartons. I really want one, i think they look great belted and effortlessly stylish.

mischa2.jpg

the second pictured thing... looks more like a dress... reminded me instantly of the dior one that galliano sent giselle down the runway in ... the red one topped off with the peruvian/aztec head dress wolly hat!

i know topshop used to do loads of things like that... last summer... not so sure abt now... good luck with ur search....

why not try just poppin to some sort of ethnic shop... african/asian... n get a mens tunic style top... n create ur own look!

the second one, just because of the detailing, looks a lot like Matthew Williamson?!

kaftans are actaully everywhere this summer, if you walk down marylebone high street all the boutiques have them. the daily mail today has a feature on where to get the best kaftans, including pink ones. i know it's not exactly what you want but worth taking a look at.

But seditionary's right, go into an ethnic store-they're even a lot cheaper there, cos we've been weating them forever! :wink:

I think its an Aspara kaftan shes wearing, theres an article about Kate Moss wearing clothes by some store or label called High Resort. :flower:

Mischa looks great (as always) and it fits her perfectly, I wish I could pull that off as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->