Where to buy Imitation of Christ

classicalbang

shake off your flesh
Reaction score
I was wondering where you can buy the Imitation of Christ line. I know there's Kirna Zabete in NYC, but does anyone know of other stores? (The location of the store doesn't matter). Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :heart:

faust said:
In a coney island dumster....

On a more serious note, you can buy it in:

Seven http://www.sevennewyork.com

Steven Alan (just a few tshirts) http://www.stevenalan.com

I don't remember Kirna carrying IoC, btw. Maybe I missed it.

haha i know a lot of people on here don't like ioc, each to their own. i could be wrong about about kirna zabete carrying the line, but newyorkmetro.com said that they did. anyway, thanks so much.

classicalbang said:
haha i know a lot of people on here don't like ioc, each to their own. i could be wrong about about kirna zabete carrying the line, but newyorkmetro.com said that they did. anyway, thanks so much.

You are welcome, and good luck :flower:

vintage_princess said:

Really? I've never seen any of their stuff on there; I just checked again and there wasn't anything. Not saying you're wrong, I'm just surprised is all. Thanks for your help though, I'll keep checking.

I havent been there for a while actually, but last time I was there they had some pieces. Sorry to mislead you :blush:

vintage_princess said:
I havent been there for a while actually, but last time I was there they had some pieces. Sorry to mislead you :blush:

Don't forget that you might be looking at two totally different Yoox sites, as each country has a different stock.

vintage_princess said:

no it's fine! faust is probably right and you're just looking at a different stock than i am. :wink:

faust said:
Don't forget that you might be looking at two totally different Yoox sites, as each country has a different stock.
seriously?? :shock:

...wow... i had no idea... :o

brian said:
seriously?? :shock:

...wow... i had no idea... :o

:o Honestly? I guess you haven't been reading our Yoox thread in this section (which by the way needs a bump anyway because a lot of items just got marked down by 20%).

I noticed that too about Yoox...haven't even looked at the Yoox thread either.

Anyway,just go to your local vintage shop and find some relatively elegant pieces and just rework them yourself. Beats paying that $1000+ for their creations. And that's all it was really. What she's doing now however...one can only head to some Gap-ish/Sears place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->