Imitation of Christ S/S 07 NYC

Thank you for posting~~

I was so excited about her show, but it's so disappointing.

How does she not know her clotches are so bad? She can't possibly think this is good?

Mutterlein said:
How does she not know her clotches are so bad? She can't possibly think this is good?

And here I was thinking I was alone in the IMOC Hate Club. The clothes always look like they are trying too hard to be trendy.

carmen and tara look cool at the end (obviously carmen's hair wasn't done in the first pictures), but the looks are too out there.

Wow, I am impressed, much better than I would have expected... Love the japanese/asian influence. The grey dress with pink waistband is gorgeously constructed, and the white shoes are very cool! B)

Well.. I like it, then again I've always liked it. Someone asked that how can she think that her stuff looks good... Well, tastes are different. She's an artist. In a way everyone is. It's her vision of things. She doesn't have to cater to anyone.

juice major said:
Christ...could she get any worst?​

I don't know whether the "christ" was a play on the collections' name, but either way, it's funny :lol:

All jokes aside, I actually like one or two looks from the show :ninja: I think she's done better than her SS06 collection.

The clothes always look like they are trying too hard to be trendy.

that's true..but i did quite like last season

this is just horrible imo

Here's the complete line from nymag.com

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

juice major said:
Christ...could she get any worst? The casting was just a way to disguise the lack of creativity in her design!​

:shock: my thoughts exactly. the poor woman. i promised to myself i would try not to comment on collections i simply do not like but this is really awful...dreadfully constructed, dreadfully presented, pretentiously executed. i really dont understand her success but i guess... there's a public for everyone...:innocent:

I guess the clothes are bad in regards to wearability, but that was an amazing presentation! I loved her casting it was so weird. Like she had random people on the runway doing odd things....i remind you we were all in a garage under an old bridge, and the models had to cross the street. hahahha too much fun! i think it was the funnest show i went to so far!

city_girl-I think you were wondering about the people that "hate" her.
I'm pretty sure whoever said it ment the time when Tara said something about designers kissing Annas behind and she(Tara) ended up getting into a lot of hot water for that. I'm glad she showed,but I wish she came up with something a bit more intresting,however,I do like the fact that shes not palying safe like almost everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->