Which Artist/Designer Created This?

does anyone know the name of a furniture designer who takes classic furniture and burns them so they turn pitch black and charred?

does anyone know the name of a furniture designer who takes classic furniture and burns them so they turn pitch black and charred?
Late reply...you've probably figured it out by now, but just in case you're still wondering, it's Maarten Baas.

IMG_8888.jpg

I'm wondering who the hell made this shirt and where I can get it!!!!
IMG_8888.jpg

^ Dunno who made it, but it definitely goes with your username.

Hey everyone :smile: I've been trying for a while now to remember the name of a portrait artist, I cant find any of their work in google searches, but they paint realistically, with scars and flowers growing out of the scars on the subject's face. Does anyone have any idea who this artist is?? I'd appreciate it soo much!

^ I missed this when it was posted but good thing I checked because I realized when I looked up my posting that I didn't even bother keeping track of that information when I finally indentified it months ago. Thanks.

Can anybody tell me the name and the artist of this statue? That would be great if you could give me the HQ of this picture.

facebook.com/nuadu.official

Can anybody tell me the name and the artist of this statue? That would be great if you could give me the HQ of this picture.

facebook.com/nuadu.official

Achilles and Polyxena, sculpture by Pio Fedi :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->