Which Bag Do You Like Best?

sandrac823

Reaction score
[attachmentid=31121]I am still trying to find a bag!!!!!! Here are my choices, let me know what everyone thinks!!!

... none. LOL.. Poor sandra still hasn't found a bag! :(

The black is the only one I like.. but it's not large enough for my tastes.

Originally posted by luna@Nov 5 2004, 02:29 PM
... none. LOL.. Poor sandra still hasn't found a bag! :(

The black is the only one I like.. but it's not large enough for my tastes.
[snapback]419251[/snapback]​

I know!!!!! I am still in a rut! :angry: I believe they do make the black in a larger size...but even if, would I really like it? The sales department at NM thinks I am nuts. :woot: Maybe I should have kept the Luella? I am going to NM downtown on Monday, I hope I find something there. I do need a large bag for myself and the baby, I just can not find one that I really love.... :(

Do go with the black bag. It is sooo much prettier than all the rest. You need to go with your feelings, otherwise you will search forever for the perfect bag.

the only one i like is the peach bag on the bottom left. :flower:

that looks really relaxed, beautiful and unpretentious, who is it by?

i dont like the luella at all :sick: and i find the shape of the black bag odd. the others are just 'ok'

Originally posted by copper@Nov 6 2004, 07:34 AM
the only one i like is the peach bag on the bottom left. :flower:

that looks really relaxed, beautiful and unpretentious, who is it by?

i dont like the luella at all :sick: and i find the shape of the black bag odd. the others are just 'ok'
[snapback]420390[/snapback]​

It is by Marc Jacobs. I so like it but I will have to see it in person. The shape of the black bag in person is really no different than any hobo bag, it is slightly larger. I hope I find a bag on Monday! I appreciate everyone responding!

i have NO idea why, but that last gucci you posted (the sig with the red leather) has been haunting me. everytime i see a picture i think "ohh i want that!" but i'm just not sure WHY. hahahah..normally i KNOW what it is about a bag that makes me want it...this one, i have no idea why i like it.....

i like the MJ too...
good luck finding a bag though! it's such a hard decision...+ super frustrating when you just can't find one....i knoww how that goes :smile:

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Nov 6 2004, 09:34 PM
i have NO idea why, but that last gucci you posted (the sig with the red leather) has been haunting me. everytime i see a picture i think "ohh i want that!" but i'm just not sure WHY. hahahah..normally i KNOW what it is about a bag that makes me want it...this one, i have no idea why i like it.....

i like the MJ too...
good luck finding a bag though! it's such a hard decision...+ super frustrating when you just can't find one....i knoww how that goes :smile:
[snapback]420997[/snapback]​

If you like it in the picture, you will love it on. I tried it on and really liked it but, again I was not like I have to have this. I want a bag that I will love. I just have not come across one that I really love and I really need a new bag. Anyway, I tried the bag on with the tan leather, they were sold out of all other colors. It was really cute and it is large, which I like! I will let everyone know on Monday what I get...I am not coming home without a bag!!!!!

hey, can someone help me with the info about S/S 2005/2006 for handbags?? what do u guys think will be Hot?

cheers]

Now that I look at it.. I think I like the MJ best... but definitely in a more pop color... perhaps turquoise? lol My long-time favorite color!

Originally posted by tarushikha@Nov 8 2004, 09:46 AM
hey, can someone help me with the info about S/S 2005/2006 for handbags?? what do u guys think will be Hot?

cheers]
[snapback]422826[/snapback]​
if you're talking about just gucci... i think the flora bags might be pretty popular... like that big hobo thingie (embroidered)...and there's that raffia bag they wear as a regular bag and folded up as a clutchy kinda thing. s/s 2005... i don't really know how to describe them, i just saw some in the buy book but their new bags remind me of morocco for some reason. golds, browns, chunky details and hardware...

BAD NEWS! I did not find a bag!!! I returned the Gucci and left with nothing!!! I am still on the search!!! I am so depressed :(
I did see the marc jacobs bag in the wine color and did like it, but I did not love it. I was not too keen on spendng that much money for a bag that did not have anything really special about it. I was also concerned about the leather, it was super super soft. It was way different than the marc jacobs leather that the stella bag was made with. I am on the hunt once again!
Thanks for all the advice!

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 9 2004, 03:58 AM
if you're talking about just gucci... i think the flora bags might be pretty popular... like that big hobo thingie (embroidered)...and there's that raffia bag they wear as a regular bag and folded up as a clutchy kinda thing. s/s 2005... i don't really know how to describe them, i just saw some in the buy book but their new bags remind me of morocco for some reason. golds, browns, chunky details and hardware...
[snapback]423696[/snapback]​

i was actually talking on the whole, but yes u are right i think.. Hobo is huge isnt it.. even in clohthes, but i am not sure if it will be that hot till Spring summer 2006.. this is a fad i feeel..
:unsure:
I have a presentation, in which i have to predict trend for s/S 2006, for bags... i have no Clue... someone HELP!!!! :cry:

cheers

Luella, logo's are kind of out if you're thinking Gucci, it's kind of Ghetto at this point. I actually own the lilac luella and it's huge but they make a smaller size which is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->