Which bag do you think has the most ease wearing?

sandrac823

Reaction score
I have been on a quest for some time now trying to find a nice bag that you can carry well. I currently have the MJ stam, LV large Croissant and the LV babylone. I must say I love all of these bags, but they are not comfortable for all day use. I do carry alot of items with me. I was wondering what is everyone's most comfortable bag?

For everyday use I love the Balenciaga city - its so light and holds loads

Being that I am in Chicago you would think that I have seen my fair share of Balenciaga bags in person. I have only seen one on a person. I have not seen any in the store to hold or try on...

I would say the easiest bag to carry in the day is my LV musette.. just wear it across your body and you dont know its there! I've just got an Edith and I carried it for half an hr around town with minimal things in it, but it really made my shoulder ache from carrying it! Hope this was just a one off as I love this bag!

I must admit balenciaga...its just so easy , light and you dont have to worry about bending it , squashing it or anything like that...love it so much...thats why i ordered another on , on its way to me:smile:

Here's another vote for Balenciaga - it's totally carefree! :smile:

I am not a fan of LV at all but honestly what makes the bags so great is their shape.....the bag Angelina has been carrying...I think she mostly carries it bc its a really easy bag to carry.

Also the muse is as well.

The Balenciaga purse - great arm or shoulder bag, great slouch, holds alot.

For me, it's Balenciaga with all the same reasons posted by other members. The LV speedy is also a close contender.

my ramona because you can carry it many different ways and it can hold a LOT of crap.

well for me i use my vavin or my chanel petit shopping, its perfect but i dont kno about you guys, i just take it to school, my mom uses her petit shopping too..

put me down for the chloe gladys bowler. :smile: extremely easy to wear for me so far and it can be worn for casual or dressier looks, as the models did on the runway. :P

gotta vote for the balenciaga city... its so comfortable to wear on your shoulder and it molds so well..

Hi to everybody!
I'm a newbie from Italy!
I'm a handbag-lover, shopping-addicted, fashion-fan!
idlebunny said:
For me, it's Balenciaga with all the same reasons posted by other members. The LV speedy is also a close contender.

Those my 2 fav bags!
I just love them!!!

The Paddington and the Stam are both gorgeous to look at, but exhausting to carry. I love my Balenciaga Purse, as well as my Office when I have more stuff. The bags are featherweight and easy-access, compared to other IT bags.

I have a TANO hobo that is very similar to the Balenciaga hobo. That bag for me is the easiest bag to wear. The bag stays close to my body without sliding, slipping. As for ease of finding things, it's a bit harder to find things in the hobo than it is in the city bag. But I like I can sling it over my shoulder and forget about it.

Other bags that are easy to wear are across the body messenger bags and backpacks (may not be so easy to access).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->