• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Which celebrity does your face match?

This is so much fun! I tried it with many pics of myself, it's really addictive! I got Winona Ryder almost every time and a lot of Indian actresses, I'm half indian so it makes sense.

I'm having too much fun with this! :woot: Anyway, I got Agam Rudberg, Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha Basu and Elisha Cuthbert for two photos I scanned. I also got Ava Gardner, Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie, Anna Kournikova, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Connelly and Shakira.

I got Katie Holmes, Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears. :shock:

Second time I got Kirsten Dunst, EWAN MCGREGOR wahah :heart:, Naomi Watts..

In real life I've gotten Kirsten Dunst and Avril Lavigne, so this isn't complete bs. :P

I got Anne Frank and Gillian Anderson the first time and the second time I got unknown people.. weird...

I got:
Cameron Diaz, Neve Campbell, Jennifer Connelly, & Vivien Leigh
:P
So cool!!!!! ^_^

I got J.K.Rowling!!! I don't know whether to be offended or not. I'm only 18 and she's 40 something. Great.

hahaha that's so funny!!
I got Keira Knightley! :lol: And also Cameron Diaz, Michelle Pfeiffer, Audrey Tautou, Katie Holmes, Hilary Swank, Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman, Beyoncé Knowles, Halle Berry! :rofl:

How can someone look like Michelle Pfeiffer and Beyoncé at the same time?! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, irks! I got Tara Reid! :ninja:
then Victoria Beckham
Keira Knightley :D
Mena Suvari (funny my friend just said yesterday that I remind him of her)
Holly Marie Combs
Patsy Kensit
Ashley Olsen

I have to try a different pic, I don't want to look like Tara Reid...

yeah, me too!
I got: Kate Hudson, Natalie Imbruglia, Martine McBride, Beyoncé :lol:, Naomi Watts, Ninet Tayeb, Pamela Anderson :rofl:, Marcia Cross, Jennifer Love hewitt, Kristin Davies.
I guess it's the way I was smiling in that pic... because all the celebrities don't even resemble each other :lol:

61% Kirsten Dunst... all the rest were no match or no face. :ninja:

tried another pic...Liz Hurley, Emma Watson :D, Calista Flockhart, Amanda Peet (oh I love Amanda Peet!), Mena Suvari again, Naomi Watts :heart:, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan :ninja:

it's interesting because my friends always say I look like Amanda Peet or Naomi Watts, or Mena Suvari...

i got 76% Cate Blanchett
71% Keira Knightley
70% Kim Catrall

at the scond pic:
51% Keira Knightley
45% Angelina Jolie(i love her indeed)

I got:

Emma Watson (harry potter)
Angelina Jolie (who doesntknow her ?)
Mariah Carey ( you all must know her)

but i think i dont look like ANY of them. and i used this photo:
View attachment 194625

This is soo amusing! :D I got Shiri Appleby, Lindsay Lohan, Adriana Lima, and Natalie Portman ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->