Which Designer/Collection Is This From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Does anyone know a dress similar to this one (Versace F/W 2007) and it's from F/W 2012...

Versace+Fall+2007+fkl_Hd9muull.jpg

-stylebistro.com

Hello, i need someone to identify these collections... They should be from Paris Fall Winter 2008 fashion week...

source: celebritycity.com
thx in advance

oh wow! that was superfast! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you helped me... could you also identify these from Paris FW08, pls? <3 <3 <3

^
4. Isabel Marant Fall 2008

5. Paul & Joe Fall 2008

6. Vanessa Bruno Fall 2008

7. ?

:kiss::flower:

thanks for id-ing those collections... youre such a great help! does anybody also happen to know these Haute couture (or maybe alta moda) collections, please?

StrikingFashion - #2 in post #31 is Atsuro Tayama Fall 2008 and #7 in post #34 is Chapurin Fall 2008

:wink:

This is probably not the right thread to post this in, but I don't know where else to put it. I'm looking for the name of a certain piece of clothing that I want to buy, or something that looks similar to it anyway, but without the correct name it's very difficult to do some research on the internet.

Anyways, I want these leg/knee warmers from the Rag & Bone Fall 2011 show but without the correct name, I haven't had much success in finding a place to buy them on the internet!

RAGB_AW11_0465.jpg

catwalking

This is not the first time I've had trouble with this, though. One time I spent ages before finding out a certain type of sunglasses was called "cat eye sunglasses". Same thing with Prada wingtip espadrille creepers. Wouldn't it be a nice idea to have a thread similar to the model ID thread, but for clothes? :lol: Or if a thread like this exists already, please send me the link!

Last edited by a moderator:
if I had to describe them I'd probably call them thigh highs or over the knee socks

Thanks Mea Culpa, but that's not really what I meant. I'm really looking for the name of that specific piece of clothing, not the name in general. Like, for example, these Rag & Bone leg warmers are called "Dean Leg Warmers", not just leg warmers. :lol: I need the specific name, or at least some information that gets me to the items that look like these leg warmers.

anyone knows this Bally collection? whether its rtw, resort, pre-season and what year? thank you in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->