Which Designer/Collection Is This From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hello everyone,

I found a picture of one of the outfits of this Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 1994 collection and the adjunct text refers to it (using English language) as "Raw and Refined". If the fact is actually correct, I suppose that "Brut et Rafiné" or "Le Brut et le Raffiné" could well be the original French title of the collection.

Could anyone please help me to find the name of that particular collection?

I am enclosing an image of the collection, so you can have a better idea of what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Rainbowlight

Jean Paul Gaultier’s “Raw and Refined” men’s ready-to-wear spring-summer collection of 1994.png Jean Paul Gaultier’s “Raw and Refined” men’s ready-to-wear spring-summer collection of 1994.png

That’s from his “Les Tatouages” collection, the entirety of which can be found on YouTube.

barbieft.jpg

People keep saying this dress is Chanel Resort La Pausa, I don't think it is. Can anyone help me ID? Source: WWD

It's been designed by Jacqueline Durran, an Oscar-winning costume designer. There is a mini-version of this dress in Mattel's Barbie fashion pack released recently to promote the movie.

Can someone please ID this dress and also, if possible, the woman wearing it? Thanks.

What collection is this from? It's 90s Chanel.

Image via: instagram@un_romantico_a_firenze

IMG000114_kindlephoto-60465110.jpg

Good day to all!
Very interesting to know which collection this dress is from? I know the designer is Mary McFadden but I still can't find any info on this dress, I'd like to see it from the runway photo but there's nothing. I hope someone actually knows what collection this dress is from.

And, so sorry for my english.

photo_2024-02-26_14-38-10.jpg

Hi all, can a to be ID this dress from a 2006 premiere?
poseidon-london-premiere-outside-arrivals.jpg

Image via Gettyimages.au

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->