Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Does anyone know which magazine has this particular LV ad with du juan and raquel z?

thank you!

I remember I saw this ad in Vogue China. Since Du Juan is Chinese, LV selected this photo and put it in VC then.

Does anyone recognize which magazine this Helmut Newton (with Claudia Schiffer) editorial eventually appeared in? I've seen the photos somewhere, but I can't remember where they were from.

My screenshots from the documentary Helmut Newton: The Bad & The Beautiful:

vlcsnap-2022-07-11-01h46m30s997.png vlcsnap-2022-07-11-01h46m36s707.png vlcsnap-2022-07-11-01h46m47s846.png vlcsnap-2022-07-11-01h47m10s744.png vlcsnap-2022-07-11-01h47m23s768.png

Does anyone know where this is from, please? It's very gothic, dark romance. Can anyone tell me the name of the model (is it Iris Strugebber?), magazine, date, issue, photographer, please? A reverse image search just led me to 3 pages of Pinterest and Tumblr posts that were uncredited. Help!

From Pinterest

veiled unsure.jpg

Does anyone know where this is from as well, please? Can anyone tell me the name of the model, magazine, date, issue, and photographer, please? A reverse image search just led me to 3 pages of Pinterest and Tumblr posts that were uncredited. Help!

From Pinterest

photo unsure.jpg

Does anyone know where this is from as well, please? Can anyone tell me the name of the model, magazine, date, issue, and photographer, please? A reverse image search just led me to 3 pages of Pinterest and Tumblr posts that were uncredited. Help!

From Pinterest

View attachment 1209600

˝Storm Bringer˝ by Michelangelo di Battista, Harper's & Queen (British Bazaar) September 2005. The model is Rosie Huntington Whiteley.

Another Helmut Newton photoshoot id... does anyone recognize where his photo(s) of Rachel Williams biting into the flowers were originally from?

s-l500.jpg

Screenshotter--YouTube-HelmutbyJune2007part15-0’31”.jpg

Screenshotter--YouTube-HelmutbyJune2007part15-0’50”.jpg

ebay.de
my screencaps from Helmut by June

@aracic That was my thought too, but I wasn't sure! Thanks! I was hoping for an entire editorial of Rachel eating flowers, to be honest. :lol:

˝Storm Bringer˝ by Michelangelo di Battista, Harper's & Queen (British Bazaar) September 2005. The model is Rosie Huntington Whiteley.
Thank you so much! Do you have any clue where the other editorial pic I posted is from by any chance, please?

Thank you so much! Do you have any clue where the other editorial pic I posted is from by any chance, please?

Sorry, no. But most Google Search results that came up were from fall of 2012 if that helps narrow your search.

Sorry, no. But most Google Search results that came up were from fall of 2012 if that helps narrow your search.
Thank you! All I can get is a few pages of uncredited Pinterest or Tumblr posts. It's so frustrating. Thank you for all of your help! You're a star!

I can't find or recall the specs for this iconic photo, please help!
le41-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
theplace2.ru

Hello everyone,

Could anyone please help me to find when and where was this photograph first published? The model is wearing a Balenciaga ensemble. Because of the styling, I would say this was photographed and published in the fifties, although I can't really tell.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Balenciaga Lace.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->