Which designers' children have also made a career in fashion?

Jenmarlin

Reaction score
Hello! I'm writing an article on children of designers who are now pursuing a fashion career themselves. Like Moises, son of Oscar de la Renta, for example.
Can you name more famous sons and daughters in the business? I would greatly appreciate all help! :heart:

yohji yamamoto's daughter limi yamamoto who has her line 'limi feu'. vivienne westwood's son,joseph corre,with malcolm mcclaren is founder of lingerie label 'agent provocateur'.

not many, considering the majority are gay men, but there are some, i guess.

Ths missoni children and grandchildren are heavily involved in the missoni brand.

Nathalie Rykiel, daughter of Sonia Rykiel

the Miceli Family !!! Camille Miceli and her brother - i cannot remember what he's doing and their mother was not a designer, though ... but she works in fashion industry !

Marisa Berenson - grand-daughter of Elsa Schiaparelli

Is Allegra Versace next in line for the Versace empire? I know she inherited a significant amount, but I also heard she aspires to be an actress so not sure. Owning half of a major Italian brand is a pretty big deal to me :smile:

t shirt designer james perse's father is tommy perse (he is the owner of maxfield - fancy LA department store - not sure if he's an actual designer or not probably)

Cavalli's daughter Rachele works in her dad's accesories division. does that count?

Thanks a lot! And also Rossella Tarabini, Anna Molinari's daughter.
Any others?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Allegra Versace next in line for the Versace empire? I know she inherited a significant amount, but I also heard she aspires to be an actress so not sure. Owning half of a major Italian brand is a pretty big deal to me :smile:

She owns half of Versace. But she's shown no interest in fashion. I wish she does though because Id like Versace to stay family owned and designed.

lulu johnson works for her mom's company (betsey johnson) you may notice lulu's name on the shoes at betsey's store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->