Which Ipod do you own and what's on it?

I own an (pretty old) white iPod nano :smile: I think I couldn't survive without it!

Random artists:
Tocotronic
Coco Rosie
Interpol
Hot Chip
Owen Pallett
Emilie Simon
Nat King Cole
Clara Luzia

i have a hot pink iPod nano and an iPod touch
I absolutely love the iPod touch

some stuff on my iPod touch:
Slumdog Millionaire soundtracks - AR Rehman
Amy Winehouse
Gossip Girl music
Manu Chao
Chicane
Bjork
Madonna - Ray of Light

not to mention Facebook mobile, PACMAN!, Mahjong, word games, sudoku, a flash light etc

Nano iPod that needs a change lol!
here are my top 5:
Stockholme Syndrome-Muse
Corrupted-McFly
The Unforgiven-Metallica
Live Forever-Oasis
Naïve-The Kooks
My Favourite Bands: Muse,McFly,Metallica,Oasis and soo many more.

I just bought my very first ipod..:woot: I'm very far behind..:lol:

16gb ipod nano in black..:heart: I can't believe how tiny it is !

41qeh4hltrl3423036.jpg

amazon

^ major congrats, adore, it was about time! :clap::heart:

that black mini is adorable, my mom has it in that same color too.. I also get the impression that it's more resistant compared to other new generation ipods.. I know I have to restart mine every time I want to charge it, can't lock it anymore and have to press play harder than normal.. when my older, brick-looking one never gave me a hard time for anything!.

this is the one I have (in grey)..
8772036_sa.jpg

[bestbuy.com]

if it wasn't for the lovely screen and capacity, I'd revive my older one. :ninja:

Thanks mullet ! ha ha I feel like i've been in the stone ages...:ninja: :heart:

is that one of the classic ones, the one you have? I hope this nano is fairly hardy.. because it is so small and thin it makes me feel I could snap it in half without even trying. :o I thought about paying more to get the 160gb classic (wow that's a lot of space) but i figured i'd just start with the Nano and not get too over-excited, seeing as this is my entry into the iPod world...

now I can participate in this thread ! :woot: the albums on my iPod so far..

bebel gilberto - all in one
bill evans trio - portrait in jazz
giuliano carmignola - vivaldi: late violin concertos
john coltrane - the very best of..
miles davis - kind of blue
nat king cole - the greatest hits
madeleine peyroux - bare bones
madeleine peyroux - dreamland

This is so exciting....a whole new world ! :heart:

it is!!, gorgeous playlist by the way.. :wub:
I was telling someone just the other day, I can lose my phone, camera, walkie talkie.. all my gadgets, just don't take my ipod away from me! :lol:.. even when I'm at an annoying place (line of 10 at the dentist, government office, etc), the landscape just lights up with a great sound. :heart:

mine is nano third generation and it just has more errors in the system than my first generation mini but, they're all equally resistant, mine is thinner (but wider) than yours and a few months ago, I went biking around the country, got lost, stopped and realised I had lost dropped my ipod somewhere, I felt bad but I knew it'd be impossible to find in the middle of all the soy fields so.. I figured I should move on and kept riding, I crossed a pool of mud.. more fields.. and then I heard a metal sound and realised my earplugs were trapped in the wheel and I had dragged my ipod through the entire journey :shock:.. it was dirty, a bit scratched but ran as perfect as the first day. So yes, they resist quite a bit :mellow::lol:.. you could buy one of these silicone skins though, my mom has this one.. they're really practical although get worn out very soon.

Wow that is pretty resilient Mullet ! :lol:

my Goodness you can listen to the radio on this thing ! and it tells you the song ! :o unbelievable...:woot: what I have been missing all this time....unreal... why didn't someone tell me..:lol:

Television Personalities-parties in chelsea
vampire weekend- oxford comma
babyshambles-there she goes
Gilbert Becaud- nathalie
siouxsie and the banshees-hong kong garden

Well, those are the most played :D

My iPod is a green 8Gb iPod nano. And on it you can find lots of things, but to name some of my favourites: Sigur Rós, The Album Leaf, Damien Rice, The Beatles and Roísin Murphy.

I have just Ipod nano in purple. LOVE it.

...but I do have HUUUUGE problem, so if someone can help me I would be happy!

Everytime I buy music from Itunes, It starts to download BUT after a while it says

NETWORK CONNECTION TIMED OUT

what on earth does that mean?
my network is connected and my internet works...why don´t it download the music I bought and did pay of?

anyone had same problems?

this has happened about 5 times (5 last times I bought the music) and never before.

i am so confused :(

I have just Ipod nano in purple. LOVE it.

...but I do have HUUUUGE problem, so if someone can help me I would be happy!

Everytime I buy music from Itunes, It starts to download BUT after a while it says

NETWORK CONNECTION TIMED OUT

what on earth does that mean?
my network is connected and my internet works...why don´t it download the music I bought and did pay of?

anyone had same problems?

this has happened about 5 times (5 last times I bought the music) and never before.

i am so confused :(
Sorry I have no idea:shock::(

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but anyway what does Memory Type: Flash Only means??

Thanks in advance

I have a 32GB iPod Touch. I love it. I bought mine in March and so far I've never had problems with it.

It's got tons of music because I literally put all of my cds on it. (Such a tedious job to rip them all!)

I have an 8GB pink i-Pod nano (3rd generation) :smile:

I have a variety on there... from Vanessa Paradis to The Beatles to Nightwish =P

I own a 4GB iPod nano 3G.
His name is Julian.
I have a lot of music, but most of Rock, Alternative or Indie, also a little bit of Vocal and Classic music.
But i think im buying a new one, 4GB is not enough for all my music.
277818.jpg

sparblog.com

I use my iPhone. It's named "Bride of Macenstein" because my MacBook is named "Macenstein".
I have everything from JPop to punk rock to dance on it.

Then I have "the ghetto pod" (yes, that's actually what the name comes up as when I plug it in:(

390px-Ipod_backlight.jpg

[Wikipedia.com]

I've had it for almost 7 years now. They don't make them like this anymore. It's built like a brick! I use it in my boyfriend's car and other places where I need to plug my music in, because the original iPhone only fits the Apple headphones and nothing else.

I'm actually considering switching back to this again-it strikes up a lot of conversations with people because it's so old now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an iphone. But I still have my old Classic. I don't really like the Nano, it's too small to watch videos there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->