Which Is Your Favorite Fragrance / Perfume ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes my first post... hello to all members!

My preference goes for Comme des garçons 2 :mohawk:

Originally posted by tealady+Nov 28th, 2003 - 5:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Nov 28th, 2003 - 5:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Nov 28th, 2003 - 6:50 pm
Personally I'd ask myself, 'What's in your favourite perfume?'.
And how would you answer yourself? :huh: [/b][/quote]
that made me lagh :blush: :lol:

for boys ::>> Emporio by Armani, Blue by Ralph Lauren and Lolita Lemplicka
for girls ::>> Addict by Dior, Dolly Girl by Ana Sui, Sensi by Armani

Originally posted by NIKKA@Nov 25th, 2003 - 11:42 pm
Has anybody tried Sicily by D&G ?
yeah , i did and i really love it!!! (forgot to put it in my list in my other post)
very sexy, feminine,sensual,alluring,etc.. ==>> a very unique fragrance if you ask me :smile:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 1st, 2003 - 3:32 pm
fracas
chanel no 5
gucci rush
ysl nu
marc jacobs
I adore your pics Lolita!

I have been trying a lot of perfumes recently, and im surprised of all the cheap priced fragrances that smells so nice!... really, I dont think that expensive things are always the best, and a prove of this is the body oil from Bed and Body works, the Ylang Ylang and Myrh, its soo intense, its a mixture between NU by YSL and Fendi. its very mysterious.

About men fragrances, im very dissapointed, because they all smell alike, the recently launched ones. Thank God for Gucci pour Homme and YSL Rive Gauche, they are different from the multitude, and they are extremely elegant. :wink:

Originally posted by Alejandro+Dec 1st, 2003 - 2:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Dec 1st, 2003 - 2:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Dec 1st, 2003 - 3:32 pm
fracas
chanel no 5
gucci rush
ysl nu
marc jacobs
I adore your pics Lolita!

I have been trying a lot of perfumes recently, and im surprised of all the cheap priced fragrances that smells so nice!... really, I dont think that expensive things are always the best, and a prove of this is the body oil from Bed and Body works, the Ylang Ylang and Myrh, its soo intense, its a mixture between NU by YSL and Fendi. its very mysterious.

About men fragrances, im very dissapointed, because they all smell alike, the recently launched ones. Thank God for Gucci pour Homme and YSL Rive Gauche, they are different from the multitude, and they are extremely elegant. :wink: [/b][/quote]
:o oooh i love oils too!

i love white lily oil i always put it in my bath water :heart:

Have any of you heard about Basin>?? I first saw it in Disney downtown last week, I was having thanksgiving dinner over there, the thing is that its an all natural made products, from body scrubs made out of salt or sugar, bar soaps made out of musk and myrh, shampoos made out of organic ingredients, facial masks, liquid soaps, body oils that you can mix together, and they also have a candle station with scented wax beads, so you can make your own personalized scent candle! :woot: they also have a very country station with sinks where you can try their hand scrubs and soaps... IF you could see Alejandro coming every 10 minutes to try their stuff...my hands are still baby -butt soft :lol:

My favs:
Lolita Lempicka
Gucci Rush
By Dolce & Gabana
Michael Kors
Noa
Givago
Bvlgari Black
Jean Paul Gautier
**All in heavy rotation**:wub:

chanel chance, allure and mademoiselle
anais anais
guerlain
sensi
noa

and the classic spanish babysplash, nenuco :wink:

Has anybody ever tried that Basala by Shiseido? I was thinking of getting a bottle....

I have heard of it, but I dont like Shiseido that much, their fragrances dont last on my skin :(

For me it's Woman but I don't remerber the name : YSL or JPG :wacko:

Originally posted by Scott@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 10:46 pm
Has anybody ever tried that Basala by Shiseido? I was thinking of getting a bottle....
its real nice scott*
I also like "Jardin M." by Hermes CaptainJS

love most Hermes & Shiseido perfumes :heart:

Apart my beloved Caleche & my precious Serge Lutten's couture perfumes,
recent -and somehow more 'exculsive' addiction are the adorable
Saudi Arabian perfumed oils that I discovered in Paris.
They come with a roll on and have the most discreet, soapy feeling, just fantastic.

OMG!
I just tried "Funtastic" by Benetton ..its for kids (boys) but it is really citrusy ...it smells just like oranges!
*swoons*

PS Has anyone tried one of the Demeter fragances?
They're too good! Talk about customized scents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->