Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Someone please help me to get better image quality

instagram/Cuneyt Akeroglu

Pleeease guys help me :blush:

^Joan Smalls by Cuneyt Akeroglu for Vogue Turkey December 2012:

fashioneditorials.com

Can anyone verify which edition of Vogue this Carine article came from? My best guess is VOGUE Oz but obviously can't say for certain.

If this came from one of her TFS forums, kindly link, so I can credit the scanner or at the very least credit the TFS member who took the time to upload the images :flower:.

3871203-19714075-thumbnail.jpg

The person who runs this Carine fangirl site never credits the scanner or links the site from which she finds her content, which I find completely appalling.
(As evidenced with this Carine feature I scanned a few years ago)! The incriminating blog post.
She seemed confused by the similarities in the two articles and apparently has never heard of something called a Reprint :rolleyes::

Can I credit Conde Nast :P
Image Credit: iwanttobearoitfeld.com

Can anyone verify which edition of Vogue this Carine article came from? My best guess is VOGUE Oz but obviously can't say for certain.

If this came from one of her TFS forums, kindly link, so I can credit the scanner or at the very least credit the TFS member who took the time to upload the images :flower:.
[/IMG]

I scanned it from Vogue Australia way back in 2007!

Hi guys! How about this one? THANK YOU!

Lara-20.jpg

ArgentinaShop.blogspot.com

can anyone confirm this image as shot by Meisel for VI July 97 cuz i don't recall this shot being part of that issue? or being shot by Meisel if at all :P

source: stilochinredning.files.wordpress. com

can anyone confirm this image as shot by Meisel for VI July 97 cuz i don't recall this shot being part of that issue? or being shot by Meisel if at all :P

source: stilochinredning.files.wordpress. com

No it's definitely not from VI July 1997 and most probably not by Meisel in general. :flower:

just as i had suspected :lol: that's Pinterest for ya..

they didn't link the image to the actual post so i guess i'll never know who DID shoot this. thank you for your prompt response :flower:

Any Info of Magazine & date of this photos of Glen Luchford

bellazon.com

^ 2. did you spot the garments from Prada S/S 2002?

where is this from?
kate-jam-and-diamonds.tumblr.com

per tumblr standards no artist credits or image source is given but they sure make it easy to credit and link back to the uncredited image!

Anyone can confirm where this image is from? I've seen a couple sources claim it's from New York Magazine in 2004 but just wanted to confirm. Thanks! :smile:

25-scarlett-johansson-inez-van-laamswerde-vinoodh-matadin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->