Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

tear33.jpg
http://www.henryleutwyler.com/

Does anyone know were this is from????? Thanks soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

It´s Janice Dickinson

Does anybody have scans of the rest of this ed?
Ph : Filipe da Rocha

scanned by me

A couple of ID's i'd be grateful if someone knew anything about those:

^i think that's from vogue italia but i don't know the year nor the month

^ maybe from numéro ? not even sure about that, and i'd like to know the year and month (or # in case it's Numéro)

^ all i know is the ed features daria as well... Looks like US vogue to me but once again i have no idea which year and month

^ the tag says 'vanity fair n.33/04" but i have no idea which edition or month that is :ninja:

^ one of my favourite covers either, i'm dying to know ! i'm guessing vogue italia supplement ? which year and month ? :ninja:

^ probably some photographer's work that has never been published but just in case...

Thanks in advance :flower:

1st it`s Vogue Italia jan 2003( with Elise Crombez on the cover) it`s a cover ed by Meisel here Eugenia is with Elise

2nd one it`s Numero october 2005 by Vincent Peters . There are lot of girls in the ed and 2 Eugenia pics as i remember( other girls are Vlada, Izabel Goulard, Rianne Ten Hacken etc)

ur fav cover it`s supplement for feb 2003 Vogue Italia Cover ( sure by Meisel)

OMG ALien Sex Friend THANKS so much !!! major Karma heading your way !

Is Numéro October 2005 the one with bianca on the cover ?

As for the vogue italia supplement cover i guess i'll never be able to put my hands on it... * sigh*

yeah u`re right it`s with Biance on the cover and about Vogue- well why not try ebay!

thanks ! and ebay doesn't have it, actually it doesn't have most of the mags i'm looking for -French, Gloss, Vogue Italia... :(

about the ed with daria it's from some 2004 vogue america issue. you may have a look at the simplydaria site, you'll find a link to 2004 eds. i don't have the link here, but you can find it at my blog (url below).
about the pic with julia it's taken from pirelli backstage, but i don't know which issue of vanity fair it comes from.

thanks for your help !! :smile:

BTW does anyone know if there's a thread to trade mags ? cause i'm desperately looking for some and maybe some members have them and would sell them... :ninja:

taben said:
thanks ! and ebay doesn't have it, actually it doesn't have most of the mags i'm looking for -French, Gloss, Vogue Italia... :(
try later you should be more patient

Taben the one with Eugenia from US Vogue with Daria is from September 2004 by Demarchlier, and that Eugenia Vogue Italia supplement cover is also one of my all time favourites

altough I know there isn't a much Alessandra fan here and the pics are too old,is there any chance that could some body know where are these pic from?

Thanks,I m one of them from bz and I m pretty sure that they have no idea about these pics :smile:

There's someone who knows from which magagazine come from the second pics and knows the name of the photographer?

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 17
i need these pictures bigger, so if someone could id them :flower:
the model is alex sandor

001.jpg
002.jpg

003.jpg

whynotmodels

Does anyone know from which magazines (and date) were published the three following spreads, all photographed by Matthias Vriens? I guess they belong to The Face and Details magazines … Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

#1 - The Simple Life

#2 - Wish You Were Here

#3 - ?

source: tent2.net & me

laneyrachel said:
I'm pretty sure the image in the icon below is from Nylon, but does anyone know which issue? Or where I can find full sized images of the whole set?

24ziq9d.png

'supershiny' from russh australia may/june 2006

can someone tell me which magazine/issue these two images come from? photographs are bruce weber, edited by grace coddington, theme "West side story". i am assuming US vogue? Does anyone have the entire editorial. i think i remember seeing it somewhere, but i can't find it! thanks so much!

Attachments

• b_114205.jpg
    b_114205.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 10
  • b_164743.jpg
    b_164743.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members