Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Thanks Berlin for the info! I like that editorial too! I hadnt realized that the image came from that shoot.

:flower:

gallery207jpgkq8.jpg

Does anybody have scans of the rest of this editorial? Or know the exact issue that it comes from?

Model: Alessandra Ambrosio
Magazine: Vogue España
Photographer: Juan Algarin

^I don't think it's from Vogue Espana, maybe it's from Vogue En Espanol/Mexico???

No, I have confirmation that it is in fact from Vogue Espana. I'm guessing it might be from circa 2000-2002.

Okay, I guess you're right then, the graphic design doesn't seem familiar to me, but I started reading Vogue Espana in august 2003 so that explains why

I would love to know which magazine this one appeared. I think the model is Devon Aoki - but not certain. I think the photographer is Sarah Moon.View attachment 259281 source: jedroot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have the latest issue of Clear magazine and can they ID the photographer of the first editorial? From what I saw, it looks very blade runner/desert inspired? The girl has a dark long streight ponytail hair.

Hi guys. Hope you can help me out. Which magazine does this one come from?
IanWebb_apiedecalle.jpg

ruslana rules said:
Oh - one more to ID....Model is Devon Aoki - but what publication? Thanks in advance. source: flickr.com
i belive it`s "mirror, mirror" from vogue italia mar 1999 by steven meisel

Do you know where I can find the pictures from the Italian Vogue with the workout theme at? I think Gemma is one of the models and it has an 80's gym vibe to it.

hello everyone
does someone know a new UK Magazine CHICTODAY first issue came out 1 December 2006

Please, help me with id this ed- which magazine is that from?

why not

thanks in advance! :flower:

Flair dec 2006 unique limited ed( haute couture)U still have a chance to buy it)

Does anyone know what number/month/edition this image (Moncler down jacket) is from? Someone wouldn't happen to have this in high resolution?

I think it's from Vogue Paris.

thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• vogueparis.jpg
    vogueparis.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence