Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Does anyone know which magazine (name, month, year) this "News from Paris" editorial is from ? thanks :flower:

^ Ben, I'm sure it's from Harper's Bazaar July 2005, ph Terry Tsiolci ( not sure about last name)

Does anyone know what this image is from?! I wish I could remember where I got it from, it was like a year ago. All I know is that it has something to do with Alexander Mcqueen and Vogue (because of the file-name).

model_couture said:
Does anyone know what this image is from?! I wish I could remember where I got it from, it was like a year ago. All I know is that it has something to do with Alexander Mcqueen and Vogue (because of the file-name).

The picture is by Nick Knight, and it appeared as a fold out in the fifth anniversary issue of Numero, february 2004.

mikel said:
The picture is by Nick Knight, and it appeared as a fold out in the fifth anniversary issue of Numero, february 2004.

So much karma for this, thank you so much!!!

okay, this is from an ed called 'pure lust' and was posted here a month or so ago. i think the ed was prada all the way thrugh?

I'm looking for mexican ELLE archive. Maybe someone knows a place ?

Can anyone ID the originating magazines for these shots of Crystal Renn?
(captures from Fordmodels.com)

Attachments

• CR what 1.jpg
    CR what 1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
  • CR what 2.jpg
    CR what 2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 14
  • CR what 3.jpg
    CR what 3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 20
^Oops, meant to ask if anyone had the full set of each as well! I've posted these on her tFS thread but no ID help so far.

^^the black and white picture is from L'Uomo Vogue

^I'm positive that I have that issue at home - I'll scan it for Crystal's thread next time I go back :flower:

3RingCircus said:
^Thanks Pedro - which month? Do you have the set to share?

you're welcome!

Faith please try to do that, you know how messy i am with my magazines, most of them are all stored in boxes, and at this moment i can’t even tell which is the month … :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->