Which of your bags do you carry most often right now?

QuirkyCool

Reaction score
I don't see that this has been asked;if it has,apologies! I am talking specifically about bags for daytime use,but feel free to mention evening bags.

Right now (and probably in the autumn too) I carry my tan Chloe Paddington for weeks on end,then my chocolate Roxy for a few weeks again. I love them both,both of them go with nearly everything (more so the paddington),and they are so practical.

I know some people own scores of bags,so which one is your current fave:flower: ?

i just got a couple new DKNY bags. :smile: im in love with both, one i use during the week at work,the other on weekends :smile:

I wanna Roxy :P

At the moment I have 2 favourites:

1) My Gucci Jackie-O in a black denim material
2) Brown shoulder bag I got in Singapore - it has subtle sparkle/sheen to the material and has an adorable leather flower motif on the front.

These 2 bags have been to hell and back with me, and they're starting to get a bit 'worn'. I will cry the day I have to retire either of these bags! :cry:

haha, I change purses pretty much every day (my fiance thinks I'm a freak), depending upon the shoes I wear that day...but I have been carrying my ioffer fendi spy the most lately, closely followed by my Versace hobo. :smile:

My bags are in such heavy rotation, it all depends on what im wearing.

i been using my diamond Silverado a lot, because it's such a summer colour, and i know when autum comes i wont get that much usage out of it. :smile:

i think my black gucci jackie o. it's a classic and it goes with everything. plus it's big enough to fit all my stuff without being bulky.

Im using my dolce and gabbana blue print bag at the moment its sooooo summery and cute!

I use my pink Cole Haan Villiage Satchel daily... it's big enough to put my work necessaties in.

btw - hi... i'm new here. :wink:

First post! woohoo!

I just recently bought a Longchamp pliage (small), brown outer stripes with a beige center stripe -- it's the perfect size! (not to mention it arrived from France in less than half the time it was supposed to!)

This was so my Speedy 25 could take a break, because it's been getting pretty beaten up lately =/!

Been using my Andrea Brueckner bag for the past two weeks.. it's so big that I can fit anything in.... it's just convenient.

Black Balenciaga, and I beat the hell out of it :smile:

A giant lime Longchamp for my gym stuff and a big nylon prada (i know, i know, shame on me) for books and make up.

magenta balenciaga city, its just too gorgeous to put away. carrying it puts me in a good mood :smile:

it's a tie between my mustard balenciaga and the eggshell marc jacobs sofia...

I change my bag sometimes twice a day..but since im travelling and not at my home town..these are the bags I brought with me....my Large Chloe Tan paddington, my weekender denim balenciaga, my bubble gum pink office balenciaga, my purple box leather 30cm birkin, my green python Gucci Hobo, my two spys (large cognac,medium green) my white chanel (dont know the name)..YUP BOUGHT ALL THESE BAGS TO ONE MONTH OF TRAVEL hahaa..my hubby thinks im NUTS..but understands my obsession! hahaaaa

black mombasa although, i just used my balenciaga bordeaux hobo for first time yesterday and LOVE IT, so i think that one will be the one for the next few weeks...i hate changing bags every other day...

I've got several in the rotation right now (and they've been there for quite some time). Nothing too fancy, but I love 'em :P

- blk lthr Monsac work tote
- cognac lthr Monsac structured hobo
- lthr satchels by Express in both red and black (the "fun" work bags :D)

And then for the weekends I'm carrying my cream lthr MJ pouchette frequently. Sometimes carry it for everyday, but it's a bit on the small side for work

:flower:

I've noticed this week that I reach out for those bags more often:

- Green Spy bag
- Cream Paddinton
- Brown Python Chloe Sylverado
- Magenta City Balenciaga

Me too! :heart: this bag!!
Luna said:
Been using my Andrea Brueckner bag for the past two weeks.. it's so big that I can fit anything in.... it's just convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->