White by Vera Wang for David's Bridal (An Affordable Wedding Collection)

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
The first images of Vera Wang's White collection for David's Bridal have hit the Interwebs and we'd say "I do!" to nearly every one. And priced from $600 to $1400 (and sized from 0 to 14), the gowns aren't out of reach.
In the "About" section, Vera explains, "Every bride deserves to have great design. I believe the bride knows who she is and how she wants to look and feel on her special day. Every gown I create reflects that respect for other women and how much design means to me."
The White collection will hit stores February 11. But it's not the only collaboration between the designer and the chain -- in November, Wang announced that she'd be moving her bridesmaid business to David's Bridal. Come June, there will be options for all of the girls, set to retail from $150 to $200.

huffingtonpost

Attachments

• vera1.jpg
    vera1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 42
  • vera2.jpg
    vera2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 49
  • vera3.jpg
    vera3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 33
  • vera4.jpg
    vera4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 35
Wow! Lots of different shapes !!!

Im absolutely infatuated with the ones with the big ruffles (the white and pinkish one)

makes me wanna get married! I love.

now that is good business! I expect every piece to be sold out immediately.

@FND74, haha - same to me! So let's get marry :D

These dresses are stunning! The one-shoulder one from the last photo is my favorite.

I was expecting to see some common looking wedding dresses with Vera Wang labels stapled to them.

But this is really good, more effort than a lot of the other fashion labels for big brands deals (Altazurra for J.Crew being the most recently egregious).

These are quite nice for being a more affordable line

My only concern would be the material.. I wonder how these look up close without the studio lighting

These are quite nice for being a more affordable line

My only concern would be the material.. I wonder how these look up close without the studio lighting

i was thinking the same thing... these may have the vera wang look, but i can't believe they would have comparable quality for those prices.

some of the dresses are marked down drastically on david's bridal website (davidsbridal.com). for example these are $300, 350 and 550.

Attachments

• vera1.jpg
    vera1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 46
  • vera2.jpg
    vera2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 46
  • vera3.jpg
    vera3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics