Who is iamamiwhoami?

Not that im complaining about just a picture of the goat lol, but why were they changed i wonder..
And whats up with the animals anyway...

And i noticed that there are alot of things grouped in 6 in all the videoa, i know dajrekshn stated that earlier too

yeah i wonder that because they were up for 5 days and got lots of views then they were deleted and put back up again this time with the footage taken out :huh:

Theres 2 AG AG's in there
thats gaga backwards :rofl:
though im not saying its her

also i remeber reading a few comments about the second video i think it is, that the tree shes licking looks like a vagina and well... Watch the video to see where that comment would go :wink: :lol:

youtubers are funny :lol: i've heard Heidi Montag, Britney Spears, Beyonce and RuPaul's names being flung all over the place :rofl:

I was convinced it was Gaga at first but shes doing lots of stuff already i mean shes currently on tour so i crossed her off my list.

mhm truee so it could be gaga, with the whole agag=gaga in reverse, and the whole vagine business and her friendliness with homosexuality, but yeah she is reeeally busy at the mo with already released stufff. so it seems as of now, it is christina

As if Mariah even needs something like this, she's already talented enough in my books.

Not that im complaining about just a picture of the goat lol, but why were they changed i wonder..
And whats up with the animals anyway...

They were changed because the original footage of the owl, the goat giving birth and the whale was actually footage filmed by someone else and they hadn't got permission to use it. I think the lady who filmed the goat giving birth was the one that complained that they hadn't asked for permission to use the footage, so they pulled down all 3 videos and replaced it with the drawings. One can then presume the 3 videos that have been released since had some footage of animals that they hadn't filmed themselves and so have been replaced with the drawings now to avoid future complaints.

Considering the reasonable budget these videos obviously cost (particularly the latest one with all the CGI) it was rather amateur of the creators to not gain permission to use that footage first.

The original owl footage was from this video if you are interested. I don't know where the other footage was from in particular...

youtube

Anyway, I have no idea who this iamamiwhoami is, but I love the videos.

if the artist has enough money to make these videos, it could very well be someone we already know, like christina, who is behind them, rather then someone small who might not have the funds to do so right ?

..yeah but on the other hand, anyone more experienced in business would've know basic stuff about copyright/taking other ppl's vids/etc.

It's definitely not Lady Gaga, aside from the fact that she is busy, I can't see her having the guts or the vision to do something like this.

I know it isn't Fever Ray, but it is very similar. Not just the style, but Karin was pregnant when she started writing Fever Ray and a lot of the songs were to do with motherhood. The animal pictures are drawn in a slightley similar way to the artwork from her albums too. But she has said in interviews that she is done with Fever Ray for now, so I'm leaning towards Christina or Little Boots.

Well I thought of something today .
You know how Christina is known for her extremely loud notes and the mandragoram when pulled from the ground, screams loudly killing everyone ? When Christina hits those crazy notes, it makes my head hurt so maybe she's comedically poking fun at herself ? :lol:

I don't know .

i think it's christina.
is it said when they say who it is?

i think it's christina.
is it said when they say who it is?

Not yet, but I wish they would say soon .
I think she's preparing to say it in the next video since it looks like at the end of the most recent one it's cut off .

In fact, I think the next video will be a full music video . At least I hope . This has been going on since December correct ?

^ i don't know. i am pretty new to this, but when it's going since december, then they should say who it is soon. there is always a fall down after i climax (i'm talking about the excitement)

you know, even if i don t watch the videos because they re so scary.
i had to scroll down very fast the page where the face painted black was in while closing my eyes...
i m pretty sure it s christina, i definitly see her as being this creative, and she likes to try new things and concepts
remember that video she did few year ago, with ballerinas i think it was Fighter or something, this whole thing reminds me of that video

ook evenn though i'm still leaning completely in the christina direction, it says on perezhilton now that robyn is planning to release THREE albums this year!!
i guess that would call the need for a looot of publicity no?

Neither do I. Although she is somewhat twisted and comes off as rather unstable. But I hope it's not her because her singing is rubbish.

Ahhh, I actually think Robyn is both capable of this and is a very great singer . Her voice is an amalgamation of a child and adult which makes it very interesting . Lykke Li has this type of voice . If you remember Robyn from the 90s when she was extremely pop to now how she is quirky, I would not be surprised .

At the same time, I don't think it's her .

It honestly really sounds like Bat For Lashes . :ermm:

We can rule out Little Boots considering her album was released today in the US I believe . They would have revealed in time enough to generate sales for it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->