Who Is Your Favorite Makeup Artist?

pat mcgrath
peter phillips
dick page

i do def rate kevin.. but im thinking currently and there are loads out there...

oh and the person that wanted to know who dick page was.. he made a name for himself around mid to late 90s helmut lang period... used to really do very scrubbed qute natural faces .. and then started working for marc jacobs and others

Pat McGrath~
She is talented, and I don't think there's any other make-up artist really better than her

Another vote for Kevyn Auccoin, he is the biggest hero in my life, when I was reading his autobiography, I cried.

definitely pat mcgrath. not really fond of kevin's makeup but he deserves credit for bringing awareness, and ultimately building status on the makeup profession.

Bobbi Brown. She helped me through my awkward youth when all I wanted to do was pile on the hot pinks and bright blues.

I think Ellis Faas
She did shows for Chanel, Armani,D&G,Moschino and works alot wit great photographers like John Akehurst, Miles Aldridge, Michelangelo Di Battista, Richard Burbridge, Patrick Demarchelier, Nathaniel Goldberg, Greg Kadel, Karl Lagerfeld, Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, Peter Lindbergh, Luciana & Val, Guido Mocafico, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Tom Munro, Vincent Peters, Phil Poynter, Terry Richardson, Paolo Roversi, Sofia & Mauro, Sølve Sundsbø, Mario Testino, Michael Thompson, Ellen von Unwerth, Matthias Vriens
She did campaigns for Armani ,Chanel,JeanPaul Gaultierand Blugirl Moschino and Frankie Morello

My favourite makeup-artist is def. Pat McGrath. Her work is simply amazing.

I have to mention Kevyn Aucoin, because he was the one that got me interested in makeup. (The episode when he was on Oprah)

Charlotte Tilbury- I was reading an article about her in Vogue and shes full of personality, and backstage at fashion shows on style.com shes really into what she does and she enjoys it.
Pat Mcgrath- Of course! She seems so friendly and upbeat. I love what she does with Christian Dior. She can make someones face look a piece of art! She never fails with Versace!

Alice Ghendrih
Eliss Faas

I've always been impressed by their make-ups in beauty eds.

I also like Pat McGrath.

Tom Pechoux
Pat McGrath
Dig Page
Julien Dys
Val Garland

For stylized, glamorous makeup, I love Kevyn Aucoin and Sam Fine. For the over the top, all out creative makeup, I'll go with Pat McGrath!

Bobbi Brown - for the natural / realist look.

Kandee Johnson - for something more formal / Hollywoodish / foxy.

Linda Cantello - for contemporary and fresh (also loved her old-school glamour V mag cover with Kirsten Dunst).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->